Little Alchemy 1
- Human + Light bulb.
- Nerd + Light bulb.
- 0.1 What can you make with sound in Little Alchemy 1?
- 1 What humans can you make in Little Alchemy 1?
- 2 Is there chocolate in Little Alchemy 1?
|Ninja turtle||Turtle + Ninja|
|The one ring||Ring + Volcano|
|Yeti||Story + Mountain Story + Mountain range|
|Tardis||Time + Space|
What can you make with sound in Little Alchemy 1?
Little Alchemy 1
|Alarm clock||Clock + Sound|
|Music||Human + Sound|
What makes life in Little Alchemy 1?
Download Article The complete guide to creating life in Little Alchemy 1 & Little Alchemy 2 Download Article In Little Alchemy, you have one goal— create, This fun app is a world-building game that you can play on iPhone, Android, or your computer. In this wikiHow walkthrough, we’ll show you how to use the 4 base elements to make life in Little Alchemy 1 and 2.
- Combine “fire” and “air” to make “energy” in the original Little Alchemy, a component of “life”.
- Make “primordial soup” in Little Alchemy 2 to help you make “life”.
- Once you’ve finally created “life,” mix it with different elements to conjure up new life forms.
- 1 Combine “water” and “earth” to create mud. Drag the “water” icon onto the playing board, then place the “earth” icon right on top of the “earth” item. You’ve now created the “mud” option and have an essential—but messy—ingredient for creating life.
- If you’re just getting started, check out our intro guides on playing Little Alchemy and how to make stuff,
- Eventually, you’ll even be able to make Godzilla,
- 2 Combine “air” and “water” to create rain. Put the “air” icon onto the playing board, then drop the “water” icon over the “water” item. Almost like magic, you’ve suddenly conjured the “rain” option, a necessary element for growing greenery in Little Alchemy, Advertisement
- 3 Combine “earth” and “rain” to create a plant. Drag the “earth” item onto the playing board. Now that you’ve conjured a little drizzle, drop the “rain” item onto the “earth” icon. Look at your amazing green thumb—you’ve now brought a “plant” option into existence.
- 4 Combine a “plant” and the “mud” to create a swamp. Plop a “mud” icon onto the playing board, then drop a “plant” item onto it. Look out, world—you’ve just created a thriving “swamp.”
- 5 Combine “air” and “fire” to create energy. Now it gets interesting—place an “air” icon onto the playing board, then put a “fire” item over it. Kaboom! You are a powerful being who’s a whiz at psychics because you’ve just pulled off the incredible feat of making “energy” out of 2 simple elements.
- 6 Combine a “swamp” and “energy” to finally create “life.” Ready for your final move? Drag a “swamp” icon onto the playing board, then drop an “energy” item on top of it. Let there be life! No, really, you just made “life” possible in Little Alchemy —good job.
- 1 Combine “fire” and “earth” to make lava. Drag 1 “fire” icon onto the playing board, then drop an “earth” item onto it. Now you’ve gotten into the flow of things and whipped yourself up a “lava” option, which will definitely come up later.
- 2 Combine “lava” and “earth” to make a volcano. Drop the “lava” icon you’ve recently made onto the playing board, then place an “earth” item on top of it. Voilà—you’ve made your very own volcano.
- 3 Combine 2 “water” items to make a puddle. Place 1 “water” icon onto the playing board, then put another one on top of it. Now, look at you—you’ve gone and made a “puddle.” Don’t clean it up though. You’re going to need it.
- 4 Combine 2 “puddle” items to make a pond. Put 1 “puddle” onto the playing board and drop yet another one right on top of it. Now, you’ve got a puddle to the power of two, which naturally means you’ve conjured up a “pond.”
- 5 Combine 2 “pond” items to make a lake. Drag 1 “pond” icon onto the playing board, then place an additional “pond” on top of it. You’re really expanding your reach—your little ponds just morphed into a whole “lake.”
- 6 Combine 2 “lake” items to make a sea. Drop 1 “lake” icon on the playing board, then put one more “lake” on top of it.
- 7 Combine “earth” and a “sea” to make primordial soup. Are you prepared to really stir things up? Excellent. Grab 1 “earth” and place it on the playing board. Then, drop a “sea” onto your “earth.” What have you got cooking? Why, “primordial soup,” of course. Isn’t the pure power of creation you have so delicious?
- 8 Combine “primordial soup” and a “volcano” to make life. Remember that “volcano” you made a while back? Well, place it onto the playing board, then drop your “primordial soup” on top of it. Now, that’s what you can call a recipe for success!
- 1 Combine 2 “water” items to create a puddle. You can’t create life in Little Alchemy 2 without rolling up your sleeves and getting a little wet. So, drag 1 “water” item onto the playing board, then drop another “water” on top of it. Perfect! Now you’ve got your very own “puddle.”
- 2 Combine 2 “puddle” items to create a pond. Pondering what else you can do to get one step closer to life in Little Alchemy 2 ? Well, place 1 “puddle” onto the playing board, then drop 1 more on top of it. Congratulations—you’ve conjured up a “pond.”
- 3 Combine 2 “pond” items to create a lake. Sensing a little bit of a theme here? Yep. You’re going to need some more H2O to get things cooking. Place 1 “pond” onto the playing board, then put yet another “pond” on top of it. Lovely! Now you own a whole “lake.”
- 4 Combine 2 “earth” items to create a plot of land. We’re going to make a shift now. Stop mucking around with the water for a bit and drop 1 “earth” onto the playing board. Go right ahead and place another “earth” on top of it. You’re practically royalty now because you’re a proud owner of “land.”
- 5 Combine “land” and “earth” to create a continent. They don’t call Little Alchemy 2 a world-building game for nothing. See for yourself—put 1 “land” on the playing board, then drop 1 “earth” on top of that. Eureka! You’re managed to make a whole new “continent.”
- 6 Combine 2 “continents” to create a planet. Did you think your reign of power was going to stop at 1 continent? Think again! Put 1 “continent” on the board, then place yet another “continent” on top of it. Are you trying to start an empire here? Well, whatever your plots are, you definitely made your own “planet.”
- 7 Combine “air” and 1 “planet” to create an atmosphere. Now, you’re really going to get the keys to creation. Put 1 “air” item onto the playing board, then drop 1 “planet” onto it. Do you smell that? It’s an “atmosphere,” which all your little life forms will need later.
- 8 Combine “air” and “water” to create mist. Did you think you put all that water behind you? Well, guess again. After you put 1 “air” item onto the playing board, put a “water” icon on top of it. No, that’s not your eyes watering—unless you’re really that inspired—that’s just some “mist” you made.
- 9 Combine an “atmosphere” and “mist” to create a cloud. Drop 1 “atmosphere” onto the board, then put 1 “mist” icon on top of it. Now, you’ve made a cute “cloud” basically out of thin air.
- 10 Combine 2 “fire” items to create energy. Get ready to turn things up a notch. Place 1 “fire” icon onto the board, then drop yet another “fire” item on top of it. In the heat of the moment, you just played with fire to create a go-to element for life—”energy.”
- 11 Combine “earth” and “fire” to create lava. Time to get energized because you’re at the home stretch! Put 1 “energy” icon on the board, then drop 1 “fire” item on top of it. Well, that escalated quickly—now you’ve got a bunch of seething hot “lava.”
- 12 Combine “air” and “lava” to create stone. Put some cold “air” onto the playing board and drop some scorching “lava” right onto it. You’re a stone cold genius, and also, you’ve made a “stone”; hooray!
- 13 Combine “fire” and “stone” to create metal. Since you’re a fan of Little Alchemy 2, we know you like to experiment, even when it comes to handling a volatile element (just in-game, okay!). Be our guest—pick up that “fire,” place it on the playing board, and drop 1 “stone” on top of that. Now that’s metal. Seriously.
- 14 Combine “energy” and a “cloud” to create lightning. Almost there! Just place 1 “energy” icon onto the playing board, then drop 1 “cloud” onto it. In the wise words of the legendary Queen, thunderbolts andlightning! Well done, you epic creator—you now have your hands on some sparkly “lightning”. Zeus is shaking in his boots (or, more accurately, sandals) and is more than a tiny bit jealous.
- 15 Combine a “lake” and “lightning” to create life. We promised you all that hard work would pay off. Simply dump a “lake” icon onto the playing board, then drop a “lightning” item on top of it. While you’d think water and lightning makes a questionable combination, in Little Alchemy 2, it’s a match made in heaven. That’s right—you’ve now made “life”!
Add New Question
- Question How do I make a story? wikiHow The most trusted how-to site on the internet. Our goal at wikiHow is to deliver trustworthy articles that engage our readers and meet their informational and emotional needs. For 15 years, we’ve committed to our step-by-step teaching model, and we continue to refine our content to create the best how-to experience on the Internet. The most trusted how-to site on the internet. Expert Answer Legend has it that you make a story just like this—Human + Hero. The complete formula is said to be: (Human = Life + Clay) (Clay = Mud + Stone); (Hero = Human + Lightning). Now, that’s just the quick recipe. You can make a story in all sorts of ways with a variety of items. See what you come up with and report back. Others may end up writing about your glory and ingenuity!
- Question How do I make Batman? wikiHow The most trusted how-to site on the internet. Our goal at wikiHow is to deliver trustworthy articles that engage our readers and meet their informational and emotional needs. For 15 years, we’ve committed to our step-by-step teaching model, and we continue to refine our content to create the best how-to experience on the Internet. The most trusted how-to site on the internet. Expert Answer Fun one! Here you go—Bat + Hero = Batman. (Bat = Mouse + Air) (Mouse = Animal + Cheese) (Animal = Land + Life) (Cheese = Milk + Time) (Milk = Cow + Water) (Cow = Grass + Livestock) (Grass = Earth + Land); (Hero = Human + Story) (Human = Monkey + Time) (Monkey = Tree + Animal) (Story = Human + Campfire) (Campfire = Fire + Wood). Once you’re summoned your vigilante, dear alchemist, remember the wise words of Bruce Wayne: “It’s not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.”
- Question How do I make a blender in Little Alchemy? Earth+fire= lava, Lava+air=stone, Stone+fire=metal, Metal+stone=blade, Air+fire=energy, Energy+metal=electricity, Electricity+blade=Blender.
See more answers Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Submit Advertisement
- Whenever you create a new element, it is automatically added to the sidebar.
- In Little Alchemy 2, you’ll have to click or tap the screen whenever a new element is created and announced to get rid of the element’s information pop-up window.
Thanks for submitting a tip for review! Advertisement
Be careful not to spoil this information for anyone who wants to discover Little Alchemy’s secrets on their own.
Advertisement Article Summary X To make life in little Little Alchemy, start by dragging some air onto the playing board. Then, place some fire on top of the air to create energy. Once you’ve created energy, combine some earth and water on the board to create mud.
What humans can you make in Little Alchemy 1?
Little Alchemy 1
|Love||Human + Human|
|Lumberjack||Human + Axe Human + Chainsaw|
|Mailman||Human + Letter|
|Medusa||Human + Snake|
How many combinations are in Little Alchemy 1?
Little Alchemy cheats: All recipes & combinations Published: 2023-04-06T03:00:00 ❘ Updated: 2023-04-07T13:48:16 Little Alchemy is a unique and PC title that tasks players with concocting a variety of recipes by mixing different ingredients together, and there are plenty of cheats to make your experience in easier.
Here are all the cheats available in Little Alchemy that show you how to create different elements. At the beginning of Little Alchemy, players start off with a few limited elements and combine them to unlock even more elements. There are currently 580 different elements you can obtain in the game, and finding them all yourself could be extremely time-consuming.
Article continues after ad Thankfully, there are a lot of cheats in Little Alchemy that can be used to obtain items and ingredients quickly. You can find a full rundown of all the Little Alchemy cheats below.
What can you mix with story in Little Alchemy 1?
Little Alchemy 1
|Book||Paper + Story|
|Fairy tale||Story + Monarch Story + Castle Story + Knight Story + Dragon|
|Nessie||Story + Lake|
|Yeti||Story + Mountain Story + Mountain range|
What is the final item in little alchemy?
What Are the Little Alchemy Final Elements and Combinations? –
|Obsidian||Earth + Fire THEN Lava + Water|
Final Elements in Little Alchemy are those that can’t be combined with any other. Obsidian is an early example of these, but there are plenty of others you can find by mercilessly mixing the elements. We have the recipe for that up above, but we’ll add the rest in due course.
Is there chocolate in Little Alchemy 1?
In Little Alchemy 1, this element belongs to the Pokki Candy content pack, which is no longer available. Chocolate is an element found in Little Alchemy.