Combine Ceramics and Stone – Now that you have ceramics and stone, combine them to make the wheel:
- Select ceramics on the left side of the screen.
- Select stone on the right side of the screen.
- The new item “wheel” will appear at the bottom. Tap it to add it to your inventory.
The wheel is a pivotal invention that revolutionized transportation and commerce. By combining the hard, durable stone with malleable ceramics, you’ve created this important discovery. Wheels can now be used to make other critical items like carts, wagons, pottery wheels, mills, and gears.
- Eep experimenting by combining the wheel with wood, metal, containers, and more.
- New inventions await! Let your creativity flow as you rediscover and reinvent humanity’s most impactful creations.
- With the power of alchemy in your hands, there are endless possibilities to craft and build anew.
- Eep exploring, keep combining, and most of all, keep discovering.
The world is yours to recreate however you see fit!
Is there a tank in Little Alchemy?
Tank is an element that can be found in Little Alchemy.
What does space make in little alchemy?
Little Alchemy 2
|Meteoroid||Space + Stone Space + Rock Space + Boulder|
|Planet||Earth + Space|
|Space station||Space + House Space + Wall Space + Village|
|Spaceship||Space + Airplane Space + Metal Space + Steel Space + Pirate ship Space + Boat Space + Steamboat Space + Car|
What can sound make in little alchemy?
Little Alchemy 1
|Alarm clock||Clock + Sound|
|Music||Human + Sound|
How old is Little Alchemy 1?
Little Alchemy is a game developed by Recloak Games, and designed by Jakub Koziol. It was released first onto Google Chrome Webstore on December 8th 2010, where they later on expanded to other platforms, including making an official website for the game.
Is there cat in little alchemy?
Cat is an element that can be found in Little Alchemy.