3) Willow Park – Currently, a 15-year-old teen, Willow Park was 14 when The Owl House started just like her friend Luz. Mocked as “half-a-witch-Willow”, she was a timid girl regularly bullied by her peers. However, in the course of a year, she matured into a confident student and flourished into a good friend and confidante.
- 1 How old is Luz Noceda in Season 3?
- 2 Does Willow have 2 dads?
- 3 Who is Hunter boyfriend?
- 4 Who is Willows first boyfriend?
- 5 Who is Willows wife and son?
- 6 Does Willow have a mom?
- 7 How old is Hunter Steel?
How old are Hunter and Willow?
Fanon – Before the episode “Any Sport in a Storm”, Huntlow was somewhat of a rare-pair and crackship due to the characters never interacting and the fact that the two would likely be enemies. The ship gained more popularity with Season 2B promos showing Hunter tied up by Willow’s vines, implying the two would meet.
- It was also fueled more with the episode synopsis of “Any Sport in a Storm” revealing that the episode would be focused on them.
- When the episode aired, more people were convinced on shipping Huntlow since the two became friends and Willow helped progress Hunter’s character development.
- Hunter also reveals that he was considered “half-a-witch”, a nickname Willow was bullied with in the past.
Huntlow is considered problematic by some due to their 2 year age gap, with Willow being 14 and Hunter being 16. They believe that their differences in maturity could create an unhealthy power dynamic. However, people argue that due to Hunter being more sheltered, Willow is the one with more emotional maturity and one-sided on Hunter, meaning that their relationship would have no power unbalance.
- After “Hollow Mind” had Hunter running out of the Owl House in a panic, a few fanfic and comic writers that are Huntlow fans have him being found by Willow, had ran straight to her house for help or used his scroll to contact her and the rest of their teammates and friends for help.
- As they see Willow as one of the people who can help Hunter with what he saw and learned in Belos’s mind.
Huntlow had also inspired a few Owl House fans to draw their Palismen, Flapjack and Clover as friends or simply spending time with one another. As there are theories that the Flapjack photo Hunter send Luz by accident in “Reaching Out” was meant for Willow.
How old is Luz Noceda in Season 3?
‘The Owl House’ Season 3 Sets Spooky Season Release Date After only a handful of months since the Season 2 finale, Disney Channel has set a release date for The Owl House Season 3. Creator and executive producer Dana Terrace has confirmed that the show will return on October 15.
Along with the release date, she also shared the season’s poster. It features the show’s lead character Luz Noceda ( Sarah-Nicole Robles ) as she and her friends stand in what appears to be a graveyard, teasing ominous things to come. The Owl House first debuted near the start of 2020. It follows Luz, a 14-year-old human who stumbles upon a mysterious door that turns out to be a portal to the demon realm.
While there, she meets and befriends a witch named Eda ( Wendie Malick ) and her demon aid King ( Alex Hirsch ). Luz also longs to become a witch, and thanks to this new world, she hopes that Eda will teach her. Throughout the show’s current two seasons, Luz meets a handful of other witches around her age, including her enemy-turned friend-turned girlfriend Amity Blight ( Mae Whitman ).
- When viewers last saw Luz and company, Emperor Belos ( Matthew Rhys ) had begun sapping wild magic from the Boiling Isles during the Day of Unity, and successfully opened a portal to the human realm.
- Luz and the others fought to stop Belos and his draining spell, with King freeing The Collector to do so.
Only this made things worse, with The Collector wreaking havoc on the castle. The kids, sans Luz, soon see no other option but to go through the portal. But Luz doesn’t want to leave Eda or King behind. After some urging by Amity, Luz goes with them. The episode and season ends as Luz, Amity, Willow ( Tati Gabrielle ), Gus ( Issac Ryan Brown ), and Hunter ( Zeno Robinson ) go to Luz’s home, much to the surpise of Luz’s mother, Dr. While the show’s return itself is exciting, it’s also quite bittersweet. Season 3 will be a final, much shorter season, despite it being a well-loved and popular show. Where the first two seasons were 19 and 21 episodes, Season 3 is set to consist of only three 44-minute specials (approximately equivalent to six standard length episodes).
Given some of the major threads still left open from Season 2, it will be interesting to see how the series ties everything up. Terrace previously shared that other smaller threads from the upcoming season. Prior to its Season 3 premiere, The Owl House will also be at on Thursday, October 6. Terrace and select cast members TBA will be on-site to preview the new season and answer fan questions.
The panel will take place from 3:00-4:00 in Room 405. The Owl House returns on Saturday, October 15 on Disney Channel. Catch up with seasons 1 and 2 now on Disney+, and check out the Season 3 poster below: Image via Disney : ‘The Owl House’ Season 3 Sets Spooky Season Release Date
Does Willow have 2 dads?
Willow was originally going to be named Paulina. Her name is a play on the fact that her strength is in plants. Her surname is a Korean surname, and derives from Bak (박) meaning “Gourd.” Park is also an English word that refers to spots of nature devoted to recreation and preservation. Both meanings could be referring to her placement in the plant track.
While not apart of Korean descent, as Korea does not exist on the Boiling Isles, Disney TVA included Willow, along with Anne Boonchuy from Amphibia, Hiro Hamada from Big Hero 6: The Series, and Gloria Sato from Big City Greens to celebrate Asian Pacific American Heritage Month. Ironically, her voice actress, Tati Gabrielle, is actually only half-Korean from her mother’s side. Her father is African-American. This is alluded in the series through Willow’s fathers, who are shown to be the Boiling Isles’ equivalents of African-American and Korean, respectively.
In ” Enchanting Grom Fright “, Willow is revealed to have coccinellidaephobia, the fear of ladybugs. This could be seen as ironic as ladybugs are supremely beneficial to all plant life. Willow is revealed to have two gay fathers in ” Understanding Willow “.
Willow is the second character in Disney animation to have two fathers, after Violet Sabrewing from DuckTales,
As stated in a podcast after the conclusion of the series, Dana Terrace revealed that Willow is pansexual.
Who is Hunter boyfriend?
May 2022 – Fike made his first public comments about Schafer, calling her his girlfriend, in the June/July 2022 issue of GQ, “In those moments, your relationship is accelerated because you’re so vulnerable with someone, immediately. Which usually takes a long time,” the crooner told the magazine how the twosome connected on the HBO set. Credit: Matt Baron/Shutterstock
Who is Willows first boyfriend?
Buffy’s Willow is known for dating Tara, but this witch could have hooked up with these 10 other characters, too. Though she began Buffy the Vampire Slayer as a bookish social outcast, over the seven seasons of the series, Willow blossomed into a powerful witch and a formidable opponent to the forces of darkness. While the Chosen One Buffy Summers patrolled Sunnydale and protected the Hellmouth beneath it, Willow often researched spells and demonology, ready and willing to join in the fight whenever The Slayer needed her to.
Willow began the series having a crush on Xander Harris, her best friend since the two were young children, but when her feelings went unrequited due to his interest in Buffy, she eventually began a relationship with Oz. It wasn’t until after further heartbreak that she finally found her true love in Tara, a young woman who shared her proclivities for magic.
While Willow and Tara were certainly one of the most beloved couples on the show, these 10 other people could have made Willow just as happy.
Does Luz have ADHD?
The Owl House And The Importance Of Embracing Neurodivergent Characters has become a bastion of representation for so many since it burst onto the scene in 2020. It depicts myriad queer characters in and, providing an experience for young viewers to confide in and potentially find themselves throughout Luz Noceda’s adventures in The Boiling Isles.
While its queer themes are undeniably groundbreaking, there’s also brilliance to be found in how the show embraces people who are simply built a little different. Appearing as a guest on and ‘ weekly recap show, creator Dana Terrace touched on how The Owl House has always aimed to focus on characters who look, feel, and act a little different to those firmly in the norm, giving them a space to shine and be who they are without societal systems seeking to constantly hold them down.
From the opening episode it’s been clear that protagonist Luz Noceda exists in a world that doesn’t necessarily agree with who she is. The first scene has her being scolded for causing trouble at school and failing to focus on her work. She much prefers to get lost in her own world, or focus on interests that aren’t forced upon her in ways that perhaps her mind just isn’t able to accommodate. This leads to her literally being sent to a camp that seeks to place young people back inside a figurative box, having them abide by societal conventions and stop causing trouble for those around them. While it is never explicitly stated that Luz has been diagnosed with any form of mental illness, the neurodivergent coding is abundantly clear.
- Her obsession with magic, witches, and adorable fiction surrounding a magical realm is a hyperfixation for Luz, and one that somehow becomes a reality as she travels to The Boiling Isles and has insecurities that once held her back embraced as she grows into a better person.
- But even in The Boiling Isles she is an outcast, unable to perform magic by normal means and having to make use of glyphs that have long been considered archaic.
Even with these newfound obstacles she shines, finding confidence in new friends and family that encourage her to push forward and be herself in spite of whatever ails her. The Owl House could have taken the easy route and abandoned its neurodivergent coding as the fantasy world was introduced, transforming Luz from a character who clearly exhibits symptoms of ADHD and morphing her into an untouchable heroine. Credit: Disney We see her falter when things don’t immediately go her way, or unexpected responsibilities surface such as the consequences of abandoning her mother back on Earth. Luz is never treated as a bad person, and her neurodivergent attributes aren’t once seen as a character flaw or something to be ashamed of.
If anything it makes her a more lovable heroine, able to dish out compliments and find empathy in the majority of situations even if her exuberance often proves overwhelming and gets those around her in trouble. She always, always wants to do the right thing, because for the first time in her life she feels confident enough to make a difference.
Young viewers with similar feelings can see themselves in Luz, even if they don’t have the official labels to nail down exactly what it is to be neurodivergent and be recognised in a way that isn’t drenched in harmful stereotypes or a lack of compassion.
- Luz struggles at Hexside when she’s enrolled as a student and expected to perform at a similar level to her peers.
- Not content with focusing on a single form of magic and restricting herself to a style of learning that will only hold her back.
- Thus, she’s thrown in with a bunch of other fellow undesirables and expected to sit in isolation while the normal witchlings better themselves.
To me this feels like a clear thematic exploration of how those in the real world who dare present differently or suffer from conditions outside their control are so often othered, or seen as lesser by a society that still has a long way to go when it comes to accepting and dealing with mental illnesses in productive and beneficial ways. The Owl House is filled with characters who can represent certain conditions, while its cast also accounts for different identities, orientations, body types, ethnicities and so much more. Its diversity means something, and never once holds itself back from shouting from the rooftops about how much representation like this means to those on the other side.
- Those with ADHD can often be seen as not caring about something, or almost wistful in the face of education or responsibility because their mind isn’t able to focus or comprehend the nature of certain things.
- People like this aren’t lesser, they aren’t troublemakers, they simply operate in a way that deviates from the status quo and is thus viewed as problematic.
Luz Noceda isn’t careless, if anything she believes in things too much and wants to do her very best, but might go about in a way that is very much outside the box. The Owl House never definitively states the neurodivergence of its characters, but it doesn’t need to. The subtext being applied by viewers and reinforced by its creators proves that this show wants to stand for something, and has helped make the world a better place for those who don’t feel heard or listened to in their own lives.
Is Luz Noceda LGBTQ?
‘The Owl House’ Made Queer History, and Changed Disney Forever In a few weeks, will make its final hoot. Entering its truncated third season tomorrow, Dana Terrace’s supernatural animated series for the Disney Channel tells the story of a teenage human girl named Luz Noceda (Sarah Nicole-Robles), who enters a demon realm to become a witch.
Terrace, much like her fellow bisexual lead character, has gone through hell and back to finish telling her story. But in the face of these challenges — and despite The Owl House ‘s short run of 40 episodes, with three upcoming 44-minute specials to round out its epic climax — Terrace and her team of writers have provided groundbreaking LGBTQ+ representation in the animated space, even winning a in the process.
Whether you watched The Owl House or not, the show forever altered the course of media history, breaking new ground for a company that has been painfully slow to evolve. Before The Owl House got in 2018, Disney gave short shrift to LGBTQ+ representation, despite the company’s longstanding and vocal queer fandom.
- For years, LGBTQ+ inclusion was missing from Disney television programming while Cartoon Network (, ) and Netflix () slowly began exploring queer content, thanks in large part to the efforts of bold creators who pushed for change.
- The most Disney would seemingly allow were gay characters who served as, and a couple of here or there.
In 2020, a director on the Disney Channel show The Ghost and Molly McGee, Sam King, tweeted about “certain constraints” she had to work under for a character to even euphemistically come out of the closet. And this past Pride Month, which also happened to be the decade anniversary of his show Gravity Falls, which ran from 2012 to 2016, creator Alex Hirsch revealed he had allegedly received from Disney’s Standards and Practices team, one of which pertained to a scene in which two minor gay characters Sheriff Blubs and Deputy Durland simply put their arms over each other.
- That message allegedly read: “Please revise As noted in previous concerns, their affectionate relationship should remain comical versus flirtatious.” This content can also be viewed on the site it from.
- When The Owl House launched in early 2020, Dana Terrace and her lead protagonist Luz opened up a new realm for the network.
Luz, a plucky 14-year-old Dominican American girl, enters an alternate dimension called the Demon Realm where supernatural demons and witches reside. On an archipelago called Boiling Isles, Luz trains under the guise of her rebellious mentor Eda (Wendie Malick) to become a witch.
Over the course of her adventures, Luz uncovers secrets about the Boiling Isles’ fractured history, discovers a sinister plot hatched by its tyrannical leader Emperor Belos (Matthew Rhys), and forms a well-developed enemies-turned-lovers romance with a witch named Amity Blight (Mae Whitman). In the season one episode “Enchanting Grom Fright,” Luz helps her former frenemy Amity conquer her fear of asking out her crush to a Grom ball, only for viewers to learn that Amity’s crush is in fact Luz herself.
This was one of the first of many milestones The Owl House made in Disney history:, After the airing of the iconic episode, which was written by Molly Ostertag (coincidentally the wife of She-Ra creator ND Stevenson), that Luz Noceda was bi and her love interest Amity was a lesbian.
Later, these words were proven to be more than mere lip service because “Lumity” (the confirmed ship name between Amity and Luz) became a central focus in the following episodes. That romance was only furthered in season two, on episodes including “Escaping Expulsion,” “Through the Looking Glass Ruins,” and the fan-favorite “Knock, Knock, Knockin’ on Hooty’s Door,” which confirmed their relationship as girlfriends.
Following that official acknowledgment, their romance bloomed into a positive and sweet depiction of teen love as the two support each other through personal conflicts and fight external foes. (I’ve written about the beautiful subversiveness of their relationship elsewhere.) In the season’s penultimate episode, “Clouds on the Horizon,” Luz and Amity shared their first onscreen kiss, but it was more than just a kiss.
- It was also the first same-sex lip-locking ever aired in a Disney Channel series.
- The moment was so magical, the animation movement was noticeably fluid, as if to elevate the importance of the scene.
- Aside from Lumity, season two also found Terrace and her team expanding the show’s queer representation even further, from Lumity to Raeda.
In the episode “Eda’s Requiem,” viewers met Eda’s ex-partner Raine Whispers (Avi Roque), a nonbinary character who uses they/them pronouns — — and a bard witch who casts spells with a violin. While their past has been rocky, Eda and Raine show mutual care and affection toward each other throughout the season.
- During the ever-spanning character-driven tales of the demon realm, Owl House kept racking up queer Disney precedents.
- Fans definitely took notice.
- Over the past few years, the series garnered a large LGBTQ+fanbase.
- Whenever an episode aired, it often trended on Twitter, and YouTube compilations continue to garner millions of views.
The queer community embraced the series with open arms for its positive LGBTQ+ representation, especially as Lumity’s romance continued to blossom. But sadly, after all the precedents under its belt, the pathmaking series is coming to an end. In October 2021, during its season-two run, Disney The Owl House ahead of a shortened third season, prompting Terrace to do in which she alleged that the decision was made because it “didn’t fit” the Disney “brand,” though she didn’t say the LGBTQ+ content was to blame, writing, “While we have had issues airing in a few countries (and are just straight-up banned in a few more) I’m not gonna assume bad faith against the people I work with in L.A.” Instead of having a full, 20-episode third season to explore more of the character backstories, and to showcase slice-of-life romances between Lumity and Raeda, the world Terrace built had to be condensed into three specials.
- Once that information came to light, fans weren’t having it.
- They began writing and calling Disney out on social media but sadly, the fate was already sealed.
- Not long after, in early 2022, the Magic Kingdom got shaken up after Disney’s CEO Bob Chapek against Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’ repulsive “Don’t Say Gay” bill, which caused multiple employees across Disney-owned properties to begin spilling tea.
Employees of Disney Television Animation Chapek’s initial lackluster response and Pixar employees of queer content in their films. Former employees of Blue Sky Studios further alleged that, before Disney shut the studio down while working on the LGBTQ+ film Nimona, the company,
- Terrace fought back in her way.
- On Twitter this March, while announcing her “Be Gay Do Witchcraft Charity Drawathon,” an online event with the cast and crew of The Owl House which raised money for LGBTQ+ organizations, she wrote, This content can also be viewed on the site it from.
- I am someone who honestly had a hard time coming to terms with my queerness until my mid-20s, because of stuff like this,” she said in the video announcement, adding, “Working for this company has made me so distraught.
And I hate, hate, hate having moral quandaries about how I feed myself and how I support my loved ones.” Later that month, multiple employees organized a against Bob Chapek’s failure to adequately respond to “Don’t Say Gay.” After Chapek, the House of Mouse has seemingly responded to the public shaming, opening up its LGBTQ+ representation more than ever before.
- Just this past year, the reportedly cut kiss between Commander Hawthorne and her wife in ended up in the final cut, making it the first onscreen queer kiss in a Pixar film.
- Then, in the Disney+ animated series, Baymax, and an out gay man were both featured.
- In fact, actor and comedian is double dipping by voicing two openly gay characters in both Baymax and the upcoming Walt Disney Animation Studios film Strange World.
When Disney seemingly thought it could sit on the fence as anti-LGBTQ+ bigotry resurged in America, fans and creators proved that neutrality was not an option. But Terrace and Owl House had paved the way for that pushback. It may not have been the first series to ever throw a brick in the Mouse House, but it certainly shattered some glass.
- Today, the future of LGBTQ+ representation is looking brighter at an entertainment company that gave the gay community scraps for decades.
- Things aren’t perfect, but LGBTQ+ characters are becoming more prominent in each greenlit project within the animation umbrella, boding well for the future of the brand in a world that’s growing queerer by the day.
The Owl House may be nearing its end, but the LGBTQ+ characters it introduced will be remembered as among the most unforgettable in Disney history, even if the company didn’t deserve them at the time. Get the best of what’s queer. : ‘The Owl House’ Made Queer History, and Changed Disney Forever
Is Luz Noceda asexual?
Role and characteristics – Luz Noceda is a 14-year-old Afro – Dominican-American girl from the fictional town of Gravesfield, Connecticut, Luz is confirmed to be bisexual by Terrace, making her the “first bisexual lead character” on a Disney Channel show.
Who is Willows wife?
Julie Peters as Kaiya Ufgood, Willow’s wife and a loving mother who is enthusiastic in caring for Elora.
Who is Willows wife and son?
The Ufgood family was a family of Nelwyns who lived at Ufgood Reach, in the Nelwyn Valley, Members of that family included Schnorr Ufgood and his wife Trada, their daughter Soreen and their son Willow, The latter married Kiaya, and the two had two children, Mims and Ranon Ufgood,
Who is Willow shipped with?
|409||Amity & Willow||gen|
|318||Willow & Luz||gen|
|160||Willow, Amity & Luz||gen|
Does Willow have a mom?
GENERAL HOSPITAL: Nina Learns She is Willow’s Biological Mother From Carly Courtesy/ABC In a moment GH fans have been waiting for, Friday’s episode brought with it Carly (Laura Wright) finally admitting to Nina (Cynthia Watros), that her arch-nemesis is actually the biological mother of Willow Tate (Katelyn MacMullen). Making the truth all the more urgent is that Willow desperately needs a bone marrow transplant and donor match, which Nina could provide.
- The showdown between Carly and Nina happens in the hospital chapel.
- Carly goes to tell Nina that she might be the only person who can save Willow now, especially given that Willow is sick and in the hospital with leukemia and of course, pregnant at the same time with Michael’s (Chad Duell) child.
- Carly tells Nina that she needs to get tested because a related donor is her best chance for Willow’s survival.
Nina has no idea where Carly is coming up with this claim, insisting she’s not related to Willow. However, Carly reveals to Nina that she is Willow’s mother and that years ago she had twins: Nelle and Willow. In pure disbelief, Nina doesn’t believe a word Carly is saying.
Going over the past, Nina says she did not have twins as Nelle was given to the Bensons to raise her. Carly says Nina’s mother, Madeline gave the second twin to Harmony. Carly goes even further admitting to Nina that Harmony told her on her deathbed. Nina believes Harmony was lying. Carly then claims she has proof.
She took DNA samples from Willow and Nina and had the test ran and they were 99.9% percent a match. Nina accuses Carly of lying and says she’ll do her own DNA test, but Carly begs her to not take the time to do that, because Willow needs the transplant ASAP.
Next, Nina relives the emotional and contentious relationship she has had with Willow in a montage. Following that, Nina explodes at Carly. She can’t believe Carly kept her from her child and calls her a “selfish bitch” before heading out of the chapel. Meanwhile, Sonny (Maurice Benard) runs into Drew (Cameron Mathison) at the hospital after visiting Willow, and he asks him if he knows why Carly is talking to Nina and is not by Michael’s side.
Drew says it’s not his information to tell, but Sonny gets testy and wants answers. Just then, Carly shows up and tells Sonny to back off of Drew. Michael, who has learned from Drew that Nina is Willow’s biological mother, goes to tell her. However, when Willow wakes up, she remembers fighting with Nina and worries about Wylie.
When Michael begins to tell Willow he has something to tell her about Nina, it upsets her. Next, Nina enters her hospital room. Willow tells her to leave immediately. She wants nothing to do with her or to hear what she has to say. Nina begs her to listen to her as it might save her life. We fade to black.
Cynthia Watros and Laura Wright hit these scenes out of the park and the drama will continue into next week! So, what did you think of the scenes where Carly tells Nina she is Willow’s birth mother? Comment below. Actress Brooke Anne Smith’s emergence on ABC’s General Hospital, as the latest Molly Lansing-Davis, has faced some backlash from viewers of the show. Smith made her debut on GH earlier in July replacing Holiday Mia Kriegel in the role, which had been played for years by Haley Pullos.
All of the ‘Molly’ changes have stemmed from the fact that Pullos was involved in a serious car crash collision that left the other party severely injured, and the actress now facing DUI Felony and misdemeanor charges to which she has pleaded, “Not guilty.” When Smith appeared for the first time on the ABC soap opera in the role, many GH fans commented on her age, since online, Brooke’s age is said to be 39, while Pullos’ age is said to be 25.
In defense of his sister, Brooke’s brother, Scott Smith took to the, Scott wrote: “The only reason age is an ‘issue’ is because it’s known. She looks extremely young in real life it’s quite freaky actually. Routinely gets carded almost every time. On the show Awkward she played a 16-year-old high school student at 30!” Although unconfirmed from GH itself, Scott claimed, “Brooke is a permanent recast, original Molly is not coming back.” Photo: IMDb He went on to say that Brooke has been, “an accomplished actress since 2001.” One look at Smith’s credit list and she has appeared on several television shows including: Too Close to Home with former GH star, Kelly Sullivan (ex-Kate/Connie). Here’s the question! How does GH’s Ava Jerome (Maura West) always wind up with all these nasty young women attempting to destroy her life at Wyndemere? While we most recently had Esme Prince (Avery Pohl) making Ava’s life more than miserable, now La Jerome finds herself with yet another major problem.
Enter, Betty Rutherford (Ella Lentini), the implanted nanny from Mason (Nathanyael Grey) and company to keep Ava and Sonny (Maurice Benard) in line, and on Monday’s July 24th episode of General Hospital, Ava meets Betty. The young woman enters Wyndemere and meet Giles the new butler. At that point, once Giles exits, Ava looks over Betty’s resume.
Betty says the butler is gone so basically let’s cut the crap. Betty states that she and Ava know this job is hers and there is nothing Ava can do about it. Courtesy/ABC Betty wants Ava to sell how good she is at being a nanny to Sonny, and if she fails, there will be major consequences. With that, Betty drops a hint to Ava about how long has it been since she has called her mother. Betty suggests she give Delia a call to check on her.
Ava gets concerns so she calls her mother. While talking to Delia, she learns from her mother that she is going away for the weekend with a man she just met (Oh-oh!). An upset Ava, knows that one of Mason’s goons is definitely keeping taps on Delia. She then tells Betty she will refuse to cooperate if they don’t back off of her mother.
It is then, Betty slaps Ava hard in the face reminding her who is calling the shots here. Just then, Sonny arrives on the scene, not understanding what he just walked in on. So, what were your first impressions of Ella Lentini and the character of Betty Rutherford? Share your thoughts in the comment section below. Last week, two performers from two different shows were involved in fraught and intense storylines that called upon their acting skills to make the moments feel realistic and raw to the audience, even though sometimes these circumstances we have seen before, either over and over again on a specific show, or just in the daytime genre, in general.
On The Bold and the Beautiful, Annika Noelle (Hope Logan) gave her heart and soul in scene after scene in material that many longtime viewers of the show found themselves frustrated over or just scratching their heads. However, Noelle (who definitely should be a strong contender for the Lead Actress in a Drama Series category at next year’s Daytime Emmys) was able to play all that was given to her in spades.
The week of episodes took her character of Hope Logan from being caught in bed with Thomas (not with her then-husband, Liam), by none other than her mother, Brooke (Katherine Kelly Lang). Next, came the showdown between mother/daughter where Brooke tells Hope to forget sleeping with Thomas (Matthew Atkinson) ever happened and to go back to her husband and her family. Courtesy/CBS The rationalization of Hope’s actions for falling in love with Thomas was positioned as Hope never truly feeling like the only woman in Liam’s life, because there was always Steffy looming. While that justification for Hope’s ultimate actions was a bit hard to swallow, it should be said that Annika Noelle played all the beats with conviction.
Elsewhere, and on last Friday’s episode of General Hospital, Donnell Turner gave us one of the most authentic reactions we have seen when a character finds out they will might not, or will never be able, to walk again. Turner’s Curtis Ashford had been shot, survived surgery to take a bullet fragment out of his spine, but he couldn’t feel his legs when he woke up in the hospital.
Demanding to know what is going on, the surgeon explained how the bullet was near his spine and they are still running some tests to see what may be causing the paralysis, or his inability to feel his legs. Devastated, Curtis is trying to process this new nightmare he finds himself in, while Portia (Brook Kerr) tries to console him. Photo: ABC Later, after the scans and latest tests are back, Portia has the heartbreaking news to tell Curtis; that he likely will never be able to walk again. She prefaces that with doctors having been wrong before, and that not being able to walk isn’t a death sentence.
Gut-punched and in tears, Curtis begs Portia to stop trying to make something good out of this. He says he needs some time alone. When Portia heads out of his room, Curtis is visibly shaken to his core. Michael Fairman TV congratulates both Annika Noelle and Donnell Turner for jobs well-done and names them our picks for the Power Performances of the Week.
Let us know your th oughts on our picks of Annika and Donnell for our weekly top honors via the comment section below. : GENERAL HOSPITAL: Nina Learns She is Willow’s Biological Mother From Carly
Who is Willows second girlfriend?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Buffy the Vampire Slayer character|
|First appearance||” Bring on the Night ” (2002)|
|Last appearance||New Rules, Part Two (2014)|
|Created by||Joss Whedon, Marti Noxon, Douglas Petrie|
|Portrayed by||Iyari Limon|
|Notable powers||Supernatural strength, speed, stamina, agility, and reflexes Rapid healing Enhanced intuition Prophetic dreams|
Kennedy is a fictional character in the television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Portrayed by Iyari Limon in the TV series, the character was introduced in the 7th and final season of the series and goes on to appear in the comic book series Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Eight which continues the story of the television series.
- Ennedy is introduced as a “potential Slayer”, one of many girls who might become endowed with supernatural abilities, destined to battle evil creatures such as vampires and demons, like protagonist Buffy Summers,
- Distinctly, Kennedy is also a love interest for Willow Rosenberg ; Kennedy is an out lesbian with an assertive personality, which is intended to contrast with the shyness of Willow’s deceased girlfriend, Tara,
In the series finale of Buffy, Willow magically activates the potential in all girls like Kennedy to become full-fledged Slayers, like Buffy. Entertainment Weekly named her one of the “21 Most Annoying TV Characters Ever”.
Is Willow a male?
What is the meaning of the name Willow ? – The name Willow is primarily a gender-neutral name of English origin that means From The Willow Grove, A tree or shrub of the Salix family.
Who is Willow pregnant by?
Willow Corinthos (Katelyn MacMullen) Willow Tait-CorinthosWillow Tait-Chase Willow Chase Snow White (by ) Fake Sisters (by, re: their relationship) Graduate of the Nurse Shadow Program at Nurse at Former Nursing ShadowFormer Student Nurse Training at Former Pediatric Teacher at GHFormer WaitressFormer Teacher at 312 Harbor View Road,,,,, (fraternal twin; deceased) (paternal half; deceased) Mr.
Willow also has a late paternal half-sister named from her father’s affair with, who died in 2018. Willow and Nelle are considered miracles as Nina’s daughters, because they were born during her 23-year coma and after she awoke, she couldn’t conceive anymore children due to early on-set menopause. Willow and Nelle were both given up by their grandmother,, and illegally adopted by different families.
Willow is a former member of “Dawn of Day” and has a past with, who is revealed to be the father of her child. It’s later revealed that Willow’s birth name is Kali Miller and Shiloh’s right-hand woman,, is her mother. On April 23, 2019, it’s revealed that Harmony forced Willow to be a part of the “Dawn of Day” trust and have sex with Shiloh.
- Harmony knew about Willow’s pregnancy because she found the pregnancy test, surprisingly however, she did not reveal the pregnancy to Shiloh.
- On July 11, 2019, Willow was surprised when her mother turned on Shiloh to protect Willow and her grandson.
- Harmony, now going by Lorraine, attempted to patch things up with Willow, who acknowledged that Shiloh manipulated her as well.
In November 2019, Willow revealed she might be pregnant to, Sasha insisted that Willow tell her current boyfriend,, the truth about possibly being pregnant with his child. Willow was honest with Chase, but it turns out she wasn’t pregnant after all. On May 12, 2020, Willow entered into a marriage of convenience with in order to help him win custody of his son,,
- Through this marriage, she gained and as in-laws.
- She also married into and became a member of some of the most powerful families in Port Charles, the,, and families.
- As of 2021, she and Michael have had their marriage annulled, but are still planning her adoption of his son Wiley.
- On June 7, 2021, Carly confirmed to Jax that Willow had adopted Wiley.
On February 16, 2022, it is revealed that Willow’s biological mother is a woman named Joan, who lived on the commune where Harmony was living. Joan disappeared not long after giving birth, and Harmony and Douglas raised Willow as their own. However, this was a lie.
On April 8, 2022, it was revealed by brother that Willow’s biological parents are Silas and Nina and she is twin sister, who was illegally given up for adoption by her grandmother,, who sold her to Harmony to be raised with her husband Douglas. On January 16, 2023, Willow learns that Nina is her biological mother, Nelle is her twin sister, and Wiley is her biological nephew.
On June 29, 2022, Willow found out she’s pregnant with her second child with then boyfriend/now husband Michael Corinthos, a baby girl due in February 2023. was born January 31, 2023 via c-section at 36 weeks premature in order to treat Willow’s leukemia.
- Willow was first mentioned in a letter sent home from school with on October 12, 2018.
- And meet with her on October 18 after Aiden starts acting distant at school since his friend Josh left.
- She’s next seen illegally parked at General Hospital. Det.
- Thought she was drunk but she said she was just tired.
Her car breaks down, and helps her fix it and mentions to Chase that she was single. Chase sees a brochure for grief counseling, he tells her there’s nothing wrong with dealing with grief. Later she’s seen attending the meeting at GH, ends up at the same meeting.
- In November, she noticed how Charlotte is bullying her cousin Aiden in class and becoming disrespectful to anyone she doesn’t like.
- She soon relays this to her parents as they need to talk to their daughter and make it clear that this isn’t acceptable.
- On December 21, it was revealed that Willow Tait is the biological mother of the deceased child Brad and Lucas adopted.
It was also revealed that Julian convinced her to give up her son to Brad and Lucas. Willow has no idea that her son died. In 2019 Willow started dating Port Charles police detective and she also becomes friends with because they were in the same grieving parents’ group.
- On March 14, 2019, it was revealed that Willow was part of “Dawn of Day,” where she met under the name Shiloh.
- When Shiloh discovered Willow was up to no good he kicked her out of the “Dawn of Day” house, as Shiloh described it, but we’ve come to know that’s not the full story.
- On March 25, it’s revealed that Shiloh is the father of her son.
On April 23, Harmony finds Willow. She tells her that she will never get used to her new name and that she misses her. She also tells her that she is welcome to come back to the DOD house, despite the scene she caused when she left the first time. Willow tells her that she likes her new life and the job that she has, and she also tells her that she will never come back because of the things that were done to her and the things that she, her mother, let Shiloh do to her.
- Harmony also knows about her baby.
- When Harmony asks about the baby, she lies to her and tells her that she had a miscarriage.
- Willow leaves after Harmony breaks her down.
- On May 21, at the Nurse’s Ball Willow was talking on the phone to about her “son” “” and Nina overheard her.
- She asked about her child and Willow got into an argument with her and Shiloh overheard.
He then confronted Willow about their child together and Willow tried to dodge him by saying she lost the baby but he didn’t believe her. As Shiloh assaulted her and was threatening her Michael grabbed him and threw him on the ground in her defense. After Willow calmed down with Michael’s help she told him that Shiloh knows about the baby she gave up and eventually Lucas confronted her about hiding “Wiley” from Shiloh.
She then explained why she did what she did and Michael pointed out that they all have to work together to protect “Wiley” from Shiloh. In June 2019, Willow was summoned to court in a custody battle and Diane advised her to show up on time. Willow was trying to leave the school to get to court but she kept getting stopped because the principal reinstated her as a teacher at school.
Chase came and she left with him. When they finally got to court Diane said that they’re on recess and that Judge would be ready to rule when the court reconvenes. Judge Walters came out and ruled in favor of Shiloh and ordered Willow to turn over any documents on her “son’s” whereabouts.
- Diane tried to get the case thrown out but Willow finally snapped and admitted that she had his child and that he would never find him.
- That reinforced Judge Walters’ decision to have Willow turn over documents on her “son’s” whereabouts and she refused so he ordered the bailiff to take her into custody for contempt of court, but Chase said he would handle it.
Judge Walters allowed him to and a heartbroken Chase had no choice but to arrest Willow. Later on, Chase brought Willow into the interrogation room and gave her a cup of chamomile tea and they discussed their next move. Chase initally wanted Willow to cooperate with the judge but after learning from Michael that Shiloh murdered her dad,, he changed his mind and told Willow not to cooperate.
- On July 11, Willow had a chat with her mom Harmony, who started going by her real name Lorraine again and she was surprised to hear that she finally sees Shiloh for who he is.
- Willow and Lorraine made peace with each other before Lorraine was taken back to prison.
- Willow was later released from jail just as Shiloh was simultaneously put in the cell she was in.
On September 26, Shiloh was killed by with a flare gun and when his body was brought to GH, she identified his body to be Shiloh’s. On September 30, Willow visited her mom at and told her Shiloh was dead. Lorraine was glad that Willow and “Wiley” were now safe but after their meeting it appeared that she was a bit upset about his death.
- On December 11, Willow was surprised to see her mom show up at her’s and Chase’s apartment.
- It was revealed that Lorraine had been released from prison on early parole due to overcrowding and after Chase left, Willow and Lorraine had a heart to heart chat.
- Lorraine explained that she tried to go back to using her real name but she didn’t recognize herself anymore and knew that despite the mistakes she made with Shiloh she also did good work as Harmony so she decided to stick to that name instead.
Eventually they got to talking about “Wiley” and while Willow said she was not comfortable with her getting to know him without Brad and Lucas’ permission she did show her a picture. Harmony wanted to be the mother Willow deserves. On December 30, Willow got an invitation to Shiloh’s memorial, along with Sam, Michael and even Harmony who told them she had nothing to do with the memorial since she got one invitation.
- Willow grieving her son Wiley On February 21, 2020, Willow became extremely emotional and heartbroken after learning that her son Wiley actually died of SIDS and that Brad and Nelle were responsible for switching her deceased son with Michael’s back in 2018.
- On May 11, Willow agrees to enter into a marriage of convenience with Michael to help him win custody of Wiley.
They affirm that while they still love other people, their marriage will be based off of love for each other as friends and their mutual love for Wiley. On May 12, preparations for Michael and Willow’s wedding began. They announced to at the that they would be getting married that same night.
- Carly was excited and Sonny had reservations, but Michael assured him that he was doing what was best for his son.
- Michael gives Willow his great-grandmother Lila’s ring They originally planned to fly to Las Vegas to get married because they didn’t have time to get a marriage licence before the trial began.
However, Sonny changed their plans, insisting that they get married in town, surrounded by family and friends, and told them that he would take care of getting the marriage license. Family and friends gathered at for the wedding. Sonny and Carly,, Wiley,, and were among the attendees.
Brook Lynn offered Willow a dress from her closet to wear and Josslyn fashioned a bouquet from flowers found on the grounds. Michael and Willow are married Sonny called to officiate the wedding, planned for midnight. Nelle overheard Lucy telling Sasha that Michael and Willow were getting married tonight and stormed off angrily.
Sasha called Carly and gave her a heads up that Nelle knew about the wedding and may try something. Meanwhile, Michael gave Willow his great-grandmother, sapphire ring to wear. Michael said Willow was honest, compassionate and tough just like Lila. She was hesitant at first, but then accepted the ring.
Lucy arrived with the marriage license and the wedding went off without interruption. Michael and Willow were married at midnight. Michael and Willow eventually win custody of Wiley over Nelle even surviving through Nelle attempting to kidnap Wiley. They even kissed after the ordeal. After Nelle’s death, the threat of her is gone and Willow decides to go through with adopting Wiley.
Michael and Willow’s feelings grow stronger and they finally admit to their feelings after getting the annulment papers from Diane. Then they make love to each other. As of 2021, their marriage has been annulled, with the threat of Nelle gone. They are still great friends, though her feelings have been complicated as she still loves Chase.
- She is also still planning to adopt Wiley.
- In February, Willow started the student nursing program at, and started dating Chase again.
- In March, Willow and Michael invite Nina over to play with Wiley.
- Nina tells Wiley how they are related, this results in Wiley calling Willow “Not his real mommy.” As a result, Willow gets upset and runs to Chase.
As of Valentine’s Day, Chase and Willow have started dating again, but are taking things slow, to rebuild their relationship. On March 22, Michael confirmed to Brook Lynn that both he and Sasha were back together, as well as Chase and Willow. On April 12, Willow admitted that she’s in love with Michael after Michael admitted that he’s in love with her so the two end up sleeping together.
She decided that she had to break up with Chase so she went to his apartment to end things with him but Chase collapsed due to having a high fever. Michael and Willow decided to hold off on telling Chase the truth until after he got better since he was already battling a mysterious illness. Willow continued to lead Chase on, but feels guilty about it.
On June 7, Carly confirmed to Jax that Willow had adopted Wiley. On June 11, while in the hospital on his deathbed, Chase proposed to Willow who accepted. Meaning Michael and Willow are no longer a couple but are still very much in love. On June 18, Chase and Willow got married, with his family, Michael, and Sasha in attendance.
Immediately after, Finn and Gregory learned Gregory is Chase’s father and their new cure will work – just as Chase flatlined. On June 21, the cure worked and Chase is going to survive. On August 24, Willow and Michael finally tell Chase the truth and that she wants an annulment but Chase admits he has know since Wiley’s party.
After talking Willow and Chase are getting an annulment. On November 19, Chase corrected Bobbie when she mentioned Willow, by calling her his “ex-wife.” On January 31, 2022, Willow and Michael planned to go to Paris, but she lost her birth certificate and couldn’t find it.
- It was later revealed that there’s no record of Willow’s birth so as far as the government new, she didn’t exist.
- On February 16, it was revealed that Willow is not Harmony’s daughter.
- Harmony confessed to Alexis that she’s not Willow’s mother and revealed that when she and were part of a commune in Colorado, there was a pregnant woman named Joan and a week after giving birth to Willow, she was gone.
Harmony also said that Josiah, the leader of the commune, wanted her and Douglas to raise Willow as their own. On February 25, Harmony planned to tell Willow that she’s not her birth mother, but instead she gave Willow a new forged birth certificate. On April 8, it was revealed that Harmony lied to Alexis about how she ended up with Willow.
- ‘s brother, came to Port Charles and found Harmony’s patient file from when she was seeing Neil for therapy.
- Brendon blackmailed Harmony into meeting him on Pier 55 and revealed to Harmony that he knows the truth about Willow – she’s actually ‘ and ‘s daughter and ‘s fraternal twin sister.
- Arranged for Nina’s twin daughters to be separated – Nelle was sold to on the black market while Willow was given to Harmony.
Brendon blackmailed Harmony into paying him money by threatening to tell Nina and Willow the truth. On January 11, 2023, While Willow was dreaming, she dreams that Nina will take her children from her, when she woke up she went down stars and sees Nina with Wiley and she went screaming at Nina, scaring Wiley in the process, then she told Wiley that Nina is “bad”, then she collapsed on the stairs.
On January 13, 2023, after Carly came down to the hospital chapel to talk to Nina alone, Carly finally confessed to Nina that she actually had twins and Willow is her daughter too. Nina didn’t believe her at first, but Carly told her that Harmony Miller confessed the truth to her the night she died so she ran a DNA test after stealing a glass she used and some DNA from Willow and the test said there was a 99.9% match, confirming that they’re mother and daughter.
On January 16, 2023, Willow discovers that Nina is her biological mother and Nelle is her twin sister. Also, Wiley is her biological nephew. Willow and Nina discuss their relationship, before Willow told Nina that she doesn’t trust her, before leaving Nina told Willow, she didn’t save her sister Nelle, but she’ll save her and No one is going to stop her, not even Willow.
Who does Willow have a crush on?
Seasons 1–3 – The Buffy television series first aired mid-season in March 1997 almost immediately earning positive critical reviews. Willow is presented as a bookish nerd with considerable computer skills, dowdily dressed and easily intimidated by more popular girls in school.
- She grows faint at the sight of monsters, but quickly forms a friendship with Buffy and is revealed to have grown up with Xander ( Nicholas Brendon ).
- They are mentored by the school librarian who is also Buffy’s Watcher, Rupert Giles ( Anthony Stewart Head ), who often works closely with Willow in researching the various monsters the group encounters.
Joss Whedon found that Hannigan was especially gifted reacting with fear (calling her the “king of pain”) and viewers responded strongly when she was placed in danger, needing to be rescued by Buffy. Willow in various predicaments became common in early episodes.
- However, Willow establishes herself as integral to the group’s effectiveness, often willing to break rules by hacking into highly secure computer systems.
- In the second season when the characters are in 11th grade, Willow becomes more sure of herself, standing up to the conceited Cordelia Chase ( Charisma Carpenter ), and approaching Xander, on whom she has had a crush for years, although it is unrequited as Xander is in love with Buffy.
Seth Green joined the cast during the second season as Oz, a high school senior who becomes a werewolf, and Willow’s primary romantic interest. The show’s popularity by early 1998 was evident to the cast members, and Hannigan remarked on her surprise specifically.
- Willow was noted to be the spirit of the Scooby Gang, and Hannigan attributed Willow’s popularity with viewers (she had by May 1998 seven websites devoted to her) to being an underdog who develops confidence and is accepted by Buffy, a strong, popular person in school.
- Hannigan described her appeal: “Willow is the only reality-based character.
She really is what a lot of high-schoolers are like, with that awkwardness and shyness, and all those adolescent feelings.” At the end of the second season, Willow begins to study magic following the murder of the computer teacher and spell caster Jenny Calendar ( Robia LaMorte ).
- Willow is able to perform a complicated spell to restore the soul of Angel ( David Boreanaz ), a vampire who is also Calendar’s murderer and Buffy’s boyfriend.
- During the third season three episodes explore Willow’s backstory and foreshadow her development.
- In ” Gingerbread “, her home life is made clearer: Sunnydale falls under the spell of a demon who throws the town’s adults into a moral panic, and Willow’s mother Sheila (Jordan Baker) is portrayed as a career-obsessed academic who is unable to communicate with her daughter, eventually trying to burn Willow at the stake for being involved in witchcraft; her father is never featured.
In ” The Wish ” a vengeance demon named Anya ( Emma Caulfield ) grants Cordelia’s wish that Buffy never came to Sunnydale, showing what would happen if it were overrun with vampires. In this alternate reality, Willow is an aggressively bisexual vampire.
How old is Hunter in Owl House?
8) Hunter – Hunter, the Golden Guard clone in The Owl House, is aged about 17. He debuted in the first show at 16 and was initially an antagonist and a Belos’ man. However, when he met Luz he realized his true identity and detached himself from Belos. His new start was in Hexside School of Magic and Demonics.
How old is Hunter Steel?
10 /10 Let’s Ride! This show is fabulous! My favorite is Hunter Steele because he is such a funny character. It blends a mix of action, comedy, adventure, fantasy, anime, and mystery all into one! I watch it all the time! My friend got me into it because she said it was fab and I agree.
Our least favorite is Corona. I have always loved anime! I love InuYasha, Full Metal Alchamest and almost everything anime. The theme song for this is very catchy and actually in English. It is one of the most original shows on TV and deserves 10 stars! It is my favorite anime show, besides InuYasha. Watch this show and you will be surprised on how great it is! 14 out of 16 found this helpful.
Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote. Permalink 10 /10 Hunter Steele is fabulous! This show is the greatest show on TV! It is so funny and I love the action. I love the chemistry between Hunter and Corona but I’d have to say Corona is my least favorite character.
You can tell she likes Hunter because it shows. I love Hunter because he is so cute and funny. This show should definitely go on for more than one season because it is so hilarious and original. I don’t like unoriginal shows. I hated the ending of Radio Free Roscoe because it was SO unoriginal. I love originality and I love this show.
It is my favorite anime show. Inu Yasha is second. Check this show out. You’ll love it. Trust me on this one. It is just too good. I heard it was only going to be on for one season. But with some help I hope we can get it to stay on for longer! 12 out of 15 found this helpful.
- Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
- Permalink 10 /10 Calling all Spider Riders! Ready for action, adventure, and comedy all rolled into one? Well, welcome to Spider Riders, one of the hottest new anime to hit the TV screen.11-year-old Hunter Steele stumbles upon a new world and takes on the evil Invectids with his partner spider, Shadow.
I really enjoy this shows plot lines, witty comments,and lovable characters. It seems there is nothing to really dislike about this show. My favorite thing is probably the self-indulgent, cocky, and seemingly hilarious Grasshop, who I fell in absolute love with at first site! But thats not all there is to like! The animation to this series is absolutely breathtaking even in its simplicity! If you like some fun with a deep story plot that unfolds bit by bit, you’ll love the entertaining world of Spider Riders! Please watch it! 8 out of 10 found this helpful.
Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote. Permalink 10 /10 Spider Riders v.s. The Invectids This show is SO good! I love it a lot. It is funny, it has great action/adventure, great characters. Everything you like in a show is this! I hope this show goes out on DVD because it is so interesting. I like Hunter and Igneus the best.
Hunter is funny and Igneus is really cool. I also love Grasshop, he is so funny! My least favorite is Buggese because he is mean. This is one of my favorite anime shows and I hope they keep it going for more seasons. I am myself adding characters for a second season even though there might not be.
- I am adding one single character because I don’t like change.
- She is a girl Spider Rider and Hunter’s new battle partner.
- Corona is going to get jealous of her(ha ha!) Anyways watch this it is a really good show I hope you enjoy it as much as I so.
- Tootles from a Dark Oracle fan.5 out of 7 found this helpful.
Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote. Permalink 10 /10 It’s a awesome show!!! This show is a awesome show. It has great music and graphics to the them song and when they transform into the battling stage. They picked great colors for it. I just love the show.
- To me it is second best because Codename: KND will aways be my #1 best forever.
- The Spider Riders names are: Hunter Steel, Corna, Princess Sparkle, Prince Lumen, Igneous, Magma, and Agune.
- Agune is bad because of the mask she wears.Tthe Invectid is controlling her, otherwise she good.
- Teletoon has a game for the show.
It’s not bad actually, it’s kind of challenging. I had trouble playing it, but thats just me. My avatar wouldn’t save, but that’s OK, i was only testing the game out. anyhow gotta go to watch the show again. I in courage you to watch it, it’s a awesome show.4 out of 6 found this helpful.
Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote. Permalink 8 /10 One problem about this. Warning: Spoilers For those who know, Aqune is the Oracle’s chosen handmaiden along with Corona. Now, one thing pisses me off here. If she was one of the Oracle’s chosen handmaidens, then why wasn’t she immune to the mind control?! I just can’t seem to wrap my mind around this concept.
A chosen Spider Rider, being controlled by a puny little mask. And the Oracle. God DAMN! She was so powerful as to turn Hunter into a Spider Rider, why couldn’t she have took back her power and killed off all of the Invectids like that? This show has two major plot holes in it, the mind control and the Oracle.
- Other than that, it’s a great show full of character development and (sometimes cheesy) humor, but it’s all good natured fun.2 out of 4 found this helpful.
- Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
- Permalink 6 /10 Good for a laugh! Warning: Spoilers Note: I’ve only watched the dubbed version.
- Spider Riders is.
special. One thing in the dub that sticks out very sorely is the pacing of speech. I realize the VAs were kind of constrained by the timing of mouth movements, but the dialogue is hilarious nonetheless. Very often there would inexplicably be a 1+ second pause in a random part of a sentence.
However, it was quirks like this that made the otherwise completely campy show more enjoyable. For most of the episodes, the show is pretty typical for something aimed at kids. Most of the characters are flat and usually don’t have anything profound to say. As is typical for “good vs. evil” cartoons, the evil side is much more entertaining in both humor and development.
Grasshop in particular is a great character who eventually goes to the “good” side and is genuinely concerned about supporting his family. Stag is one of those good old honor-driven enemies who prefers fair fights. Buguese is insufferably misguided until the end, but when he finally comes around it’s worth it.
- Toward the end, the show finally starts picking up some steam as the stakes get higher, and we finally learn that the Invectids have been lied to, about the sun, by their leader.
- The last quarter or so of the show is what bumped it up to a 6 for me.
- One thing that’s always bugged me is that, although the show gets a proper ending and wasn’t abruptly cut off, we don’t see Hunter make any kind of decision about the rest of his life.
Presumably, he has a family on the surface world who must be wondering by now what’s happened to him. No one addresses this throughout the entire show. On a brighter note, the theme song is all kinds of awesome. It’s a high- octane, high-energy mix of electronic music and rap.
Drake is credited with delivering the verses, and he is (uncharacteristically) enjoyable during them with a very exaggerated accent. The chorus is a simple, yet great anthem: SPIDERRR RIDERRRRS! Get used to the music because the instrumental plays during every transformation; thankfully it never really gets old.
Overall, Spider Riders is enjoyable, albeit for a few unintended reasons. Don’t go into it expecting a lot, and you’ll be good. It wouldn’t be right to not end a review with a particular set of four words, so here we go: CALLING ALL SPIDER RIDERS! 1 out of 2 found this helpful.
How old is Hunter Hunter Hunter?
Hunter x Hunter Characters Statistics Chart – Fans of the top Hunter x Hunter characters will surely be interested in these simple yet important details of each of the main crew in the series. The story of HxH takes place in the year 1999, the year the original anime series came out, and the birth dates accurately reflect that.
155 cm (5’1″) Transformed 220 cm (7’2′) True Form
Born in an unknown month in 1976
Gon is the happy-go-lucky, enthusiastic, and passionate protagonist in Hunter x Hunter. He sets off on his journey in order to find his long-lost father. He meets many new people, makes close friends, and strengthens his mighty skills over his journey. Killua is the best friend and closest companion to Gon. He has spiky, pure white hair, blue eyes, and wears baggy clothes. and comes from a very powerful family, yet his friendship with Gon humbles him and makes him a fun person to be around. He is very cheeky, positive, and intelligent, and is great at analyzing any kind of situation. Kurapika is the last surviving member of his clan, a factor that makes it hard for him to open up to others. He is highly skilled and is worthy of his title as a Blacklist Hunter. He has feathery blonde hair and wears a decorated tabard over his white training suit. Leorio is a Rookie Hunter who starts the series as a tall, boastful man with big monetary goals. He has the appearance of a masculine guy much older than he actually is. Some characters mistake him for an “old man” before he can clarify that he is still in his teenage years, being only 19. This is an incredibly skilled Hunter and former member of the Phantom Troupe. He is pretty arrogant and wacky, with very sadistic and bloodthirsty pleasures. His ultimate satisfaction comes from fighting strong Hunters and killing people on his power level. Chrollo is the founder and leader of the Phantom Troupe. He has short black hair and a thick cross on his forehead. He is confident due to his impeccable skills and is very serious and collected. He has no fear of death and does everything to keep the Troupe functioning and together. Ging is the long-lost father of Gon. He is a Double Star Ruins Hunter with insane physical abilities. He’s not much taller than Gon even though he is much older. He has a childlike personality, with very carefree and wild tendencies. He’s clearly not a very good parent to Gon, having left him alone and not openly caring for his wellbeing. Isaac Netero is the 12th chairman of the Hunter Association and leader of the Exam Commission. He is very old, over 120 years to be exact! He was renowned for being one of the strongest Nen users in his youth and continued to bein his old age. He is very extravagant and exuberant, with a very loud and quirky personality. He seems like a crazy old man but is actually very wise and selfless. Kite is a character with two very different forms over their appearance in the series. They first lived their life as a skilled male Hunter who trained under Ging. They then died and were reincarnated as. Their heights and ages aren’t explicitly detailed in the series, but it is assumed they were in their mid-20s when they died.
- Ite is very talented with weapons and has enhanced endurance, speed, and intellect.
- Alluka is the younger sibling to Killua and the second youngest child in the Zoldyck family.
- She has and wears a traditional Japanese shrine maiden outfit.
- The circumstances of her birth were very unique and resulted in her supposedly not having human emotions.
However, she is very happy-go-lucky and caring toward her brother when she travels with him. She is noticeably shorter than the two main characters but is only one year younger than them. Don’t let her appearance fool you, this wacky character is a Double Star Stone Hunter with immense skill and strength.
Biscuit Kreuger, referred to as “Bisky”, is a very beautiful and youthful woman on the outside, but is actually 57 years old and super buff and burly in her true form. She wants to be seen as a small and fragile-looking porcelain doll but can fight like the that she truly is. This pink-haired lady is the #3 member of the Phantom Troupe.
She never shows much emotion and always keeps her cool. She wears her hair pulled up most of the time and wears traditional Japanese clothing. She is very loyal to the people most important to her and will use her strength to protect them. Machi is a great thief and in multiple arcs in the series.
Nobunaga is the #1 member of the Phantom Troupe. Though his strength is ranked ninth in the group, his abilities and strategies make him a powerful antagonist. He typically wears a Japanese-style robe and has his black hair tied up into a top knot. Though a villain, he is typically rather kind and friendly with Gon and Killua, smiling at them and inviting them to be a part of their Troupe.
He is very loyal to his group and his cause. Like the last two members on this list, Feitan is in the Phantom Troupe. He is the #2 Troupe member and an experienced thief. He reigned as the group’s de facto leader until Chrollo’s return. He is pretty short, standing only just above 5 feet, but his strength and speed don’t suffer from that.
- He is still lean and muscular and excellent in the art of torture.
- He does whatever he can to help protect and strengthen his group, and gets along well with the other members.
- Neferpitou is one of the and the first of the Ant King’s three Royal Guards.
- They look like a humanoid cat with big furry ears and demarcated joints at the knees like an ant.
Like a kitten, Neferpitou is very playful, wild, cheerful, and wacky. They are very loyal and fierce, as well as ready to protect their king with their life. They are tall and lanky with long limbs like a nimble cat, with fluffy white hair and huge round eyes.
Meruem is the king of the Chimera Ants and arguably the strongest character in Hunter x Hunter, Despite being born after the Royal Guards, Meruem was stronger and more intelligent than any other Chimera Ant. He was an arrogant individual who did not care about his allies or enemies. Meruem underwent a change in personality after he met the intrepid Komugi.
He was surprised to see her determination and lack of greed. When it came to strength, Meruem’s physical abilities were on a completely different level from other characters. He was able to take on the strongest Hunter quite easily, showing off his superiority.
Illumi Zoldyck is the eldest child of the Zoldyck family. He made his debut in the Hunter Examination arc, although he was wearing a disguise for the most part. Like all the other members of the Zoldyck family, Illumi is a talented assassin who has very impressive reactions. He has been trained to assassinate from a young age, which enabled him to gain superhuman strength and resilience.
Illumi also has incredible control over his body, allowing him to sleep for more than three days. In terms of personality, Illumi is cold and ruthless. He is motivated by his own desires and is willing to go to great lengths to achieve them. Mito Freecss is one of the most important characters in Gon’s life.
- When Ging left a young Gon at Mito’s place, she was more than happy to take care of him.
- She raised Gon in the best way possible, always trying to make sure that he didn’t go near danger.
- In many ways, she is Gon’s best parent.
- Mito is a caring and loving person.
- It was because of his upbringing that Gon also inherited these qualities.
Even after he grew up, Mito still cared about Gon just like a mother would. The latter has also said that Mito is the first person that comes to mind when he thinks of his mother. Kalluto Zoldyck is the youngest member of his family, but he is still way more talented than most characters in the series.
- Despite his age, Kalluto managed to join the Phantom Troupe, a nefarious organization that is filled with incredibly powerful individuals.
- Alluto is trained in the ways of the assassins, and he has participated in many high-level missions with the rest of his family.
- His, which he uses to launch scathing attacks at his opponents.
He has great control over his Nen, and he often uses it to conceal his presence from others and increase the power of his weapons. Kalluto’s skills have impressed the members of the Phantom Troupe, and it is obvious that with time he is only going to improve.
Why do people ship Edric and Hunter?
Fanon – Many fans started shipping Goldric after it was revealed that Hunter was 16 years old. Some thought that Goldric could be a possibility if Edric’s parents made him get involved with the Emperor’s Coven. Others started shipping there were many femslash ships and wanted to pair the few boys in the show.
An idea used in fanworks was that Hunter visited Blight Industries often just to see Edric. Hunter was seen as a very dangerous threat, but some fans believed he is only a threat under Belos’ commands and he would have had a soft spot for Edric. Others found it amusing if Edric tried flirting with someone in a position of authority, Hunter.
Another idea used in fanworks was that Hunter signs up for Hexside as an spy for the emperor or is interested in learning different types of magic and finds himself in the same class as Edric and they become good friends. Dana Terrace posted official art of Edric and Emira, with the caption saying they got stood up on Grom night.
- Few people thought that the person who stood up Edric could be Hunter.
- Although, in the episode “Through the Looking Glass Ruins,” it’s mentioned that Edric had a date with someone, and more people speculated that Edric’s date was Hunter.
- When the ship was first starting out, it was mainly rivaled by Jerbric, although Goldric could also be seen as a replacement for Jerbric since Jerbo and Edric had also never met at the time.
Some fans of both ships like to ship all three boys together in a poly ship. In some Owl House swap AUs, Hunter is portrayed as Luz while Edric is portrayed as Amity, Goldric is portrayed as Lumity, the most popular Owl House ship, in these AUs. Some other swap AUs feature Emira as Amity with the featured ship being Huntmira,
- Later on, many Goldric fans were pleased when Hunter and Edric finally met in “Labyrinth Runners.” After the finale of The Owl House, some people stopped supporting Goldric since they believed Hunter and Edric were siblings.
- This is because Hunter was adopted by Darius, who has a crush on Alador, Edric’s dad.
However, there are still some people that ship Goldric and would argue that they’re not siblings yet since Alador and Darius aren’t married. Overall, the amount of Goldric shippers declined during season three due to the lack of moments as well as the popularity of Huntlow,