Ferran Espada, popularly known as Ferran The Fashion King, was born on July 26, 2010, in Colombia. However, at the age of three, he came to the U.S. with his mother Andrea Espada. He is a social media celebrity and an aspiring Colombian YouTuber. He rose to prominence through his parents’ YouTube channel, The Royalty Family, which has millions of subscribers.
- 0.1 How old is Andrea from The Royalty Family?
- 1 Is royalty a boy or girl?
- 2 How does the royalty family make money?
- 3 Who is royalty family?
- 4 What is the royalty family’s real last name?
- 5 Is Royal a real name?
- 6 Is royalty family real?
- 7 What is the number of Ferran?
- 8 Who is the biggest royal family?
What is The Royalty Family phone number?
Tel (during 9am – 5pm (GMT) Monday to Friday): (+44) (0)20 7930 4832.
How old is Andrea from The Royalty Family?
|Full name||Andrea Rincon Estrada|
|Date of birth||August 17, 1986|
|Age||36 years old (as of August 2022)|
|Place of birth||Colombia|
Who is Ferran from The Royalty Family dating?
Who is Ferran Torres’ girlfriend Sira Martinez? – Sira is a professional show-jumper and a member of the swanky Barcelona Royal Polo Club. She is also an influencer, and has 210,000 followers on Instagram, Sira often posts pictures of herself in equestrian action, as well as sweet couple shots alongside Torres.
How did Ali and Andrea meet?
Is Andrea Espada married? – Andrea is not yet married, but she is engaged. The name of to be is Ali Cameron. The two met on the YouTube channel in 2013, and they have dated for several years. In February 2019, Ali proposed to Andrea during a paragliding trip.
- They planned to get married soon after the proposal, but their busy schedules stood in the way.
- In January 2020, they declared their intention to get married, but they were forced to postpone their plans because of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Their relationship is more than 7 years old, and the bond between them is still strong.
Their fans hope that they will get married once the pandemic is contained. Andrea Espada, her fiancée, and two sons Photo: andreaespadatvSource: Instagram Ali and Andrea are blessed with a son. He was born in May 2020. Andrea Espada son’s name is Milan. Andrea has another son from a previous relationship. His name is Ferran. He was born in July 2010.
The close bond between Andrea, Ali, and their two sons can be seen on her Instagram page, where she regularly posts photos of them having fun and travelling together. Although she struggled to launch her career, Andrea Espada has risen through the ranks to become a renowned TV host and social media personality.
Her decision to relocate to the United States from Colombia with the hopes of pursuing a career in entertainment has finally paid off. published an article about the in the world right now. TikTok is all about dance, lip-synch, and even singing your heart out with the help of amazing filters.
The platform has surpassed expectations and reinvented how people are having fun and making money online. The richest TikTokers in the world have managed to accumulate several million dollars from this platform. Some of the names featured on this list include Addison Rae Easterling, Charli D’Amelio, Zack King, Dixie D’Amelio, Loren Gray, Riyaz Afreen, Jannat Zubair, Josh Richards, among others.
Source: TUKO.co.ke : Andrea Espada bio: Husband, height, Royalty Family, rise to fame
Who is Ferran’s dad?
Who is Espada’s biological father? – His biological father is Colombian photojournalist Pierre Lepine, who was Andrea Espada’s first husband.
Is royalty a boy or girl?
The name Royalty is both a boy’s name and a girl’s name, Royalty is a super-hot name for girls, but there’s no reason it can’t be used for boys too. In fact it is, but only about 5 percent of the time, making it one of those unisex names whose usage is tipped so far toward one gender that it isn’t truly unisex.
Does Andrea have a sister?
Season 1 – Andrea, a civil rights attorney, along with her younger sister Amy are part of the quarry survivor camp outside of Atlanta. She is part of a scavenger group trapped in a department store in Atlanta when Rick Grimes arrives. After rescuing Rick, the group takes some time to plan out; during this, Andrea realizes that Amy’s birthday is coming up and takes a necklace for her.
Later, they are forced to handcuff Merle to pipes on the store’s roof when he becomes violent, and end up leaving him there when they make their escape. The group eventually escape and make their way back to the quarry. Later, Rick and others go back to Atlanta to retrieve his gun bag. While they are gone, the quarry camp is overrun with walkers, and Amy is among those to be bitten.
Andrea holds a dying Amy in her arms, putting the necklace on her, and tearfully telling her how much she loves her; however, as soon as Amy turns, Andrea shoots her, and hugs the body before she is buried with the others. The group opts to leave the quarry and head for the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in downtown Atlanta, hoping there will still be researchers there.
- However, only one, Dr.
- Jenner, remains, but he offers the group shelter.
- While the group enjoys the luxuries of the CDC, they learn that it is already running on emergency power and once the generators run out of fuel, the building will explode as a failsafe to kill the virulent samples it contains.
- While others in the group attempt to escape, Andrea and Jacqui elect to stay behind with Dr.
Jenner, ready to die. Dale decides he will also stay along with Andrea to encourage her to come with him, as she still has much more to live for, Andrea was forced to come with him. They make it out of the building in time before it explodes. The group leaves Atlanta towards Fort Benning,
How does the royalty family make money?
How much does Britain pay the royal family? – As with most things royals-related, the answer is complicated. The royal family is paid through a mix of public and private money—that’s on top of net worths that include inherited wealth, a significant real estate portfolio, and other assets.
Who is royalty family?
Welcome To THE #ROYALTY FAMILY Youtube Channel. We are a modern blended family based in Los Angeles that love to entertain you. We believe in family, fun, Love and are passionate about fashion, comedy and culture. Join us every week in sharing the good times of Andrea, Ali, Ferran and our Chihuahua Princesa.
Is Ferran a celebrity?
King ferran is a 12 year old social media celebrity and an aspiring Colombian YouTuber. He gained fame as the fashion-forward family member of UFC host Andrea Espada. He appears alongside her on their family channel, The Royalty Family. He has also gained more than 900,000 followers on his personal Instagram account.
Who is Andrea Ferran?
Artistic Director of the Volta International Festival in London, winner of the National Theatre Leverhulme Directors’ Prize and Director in Residence at the National Theatre Studio.
Where is The Royalty Family from?
The Royalty Family (TV Series 2017– ) | Comedy A modern blended family based in Los Angeles that love to entertain with fun, love and are passionate about fashion, comedy and culture. A modern blended family based in Los Angeles that love to entertain with fun, love and are passionate about fashion, comedy and culture.
What is the royalty family’s real last name?
The Royal Family name of Windsor was confirmed by The Queen after her accession in 1952.
How to be a royal girl?
Princesses and princes are poised, charming, and fashionable individuals. These royal role models inspire women and men around the globe to look and act like ladies and lords. While few commoners will marry into the royal family, that doesn’t mean you can’t act as regal as Duchess Catherine or as stately as Prince William.
- 1 Work on standing like a lady. As part of their public duties, members of the royal family are required to attend galas and events. During these outings, the royals must stand with excellent posture for hours. Once you have perfected your posture, you will emanate a regal air.
- Bring your heels together and turn out your toes. (This is first position in ballet).
- Slide one heel along the inner edge of your foot until it reaches the arch. (This is third position in ballet).
- Tuck in your stomach, pull your shoulders back, and lift your head up.
- 2 Learn to sit like a princess. In an effort to avoid compromising and embarrassing situations, the royals have perfected the art of sitting properly. To practice this skill:
- Stand with your back to the chair.
- Back up to the chair so that your calves hit the edge of the seat. This will prevent you from missing the chair completely.
- Bend your knees as you lower your bottom onto the edge of the seat.
- Keep your knees together and slide to the back of the chair.
- Slide your feet to one side. Tuck one ankle under the other ankle. This will prevent you from accidentally flashing anyone.
- To stand, lean forward, gracefully lift yourself up, and return your feet to third position.
- 3 Walk like a princess. Princesses don’t walk, they glide. While their stride appears natural and effortless, it is actually quite technical and challenging to master.
- Place all of your weight on your back foot.
- As you step forward with your back foot, your heel should brush the instep of your front foot. Your stride should be approximately half a foot length.
- Land on your heel, roll through your instep, and end with the weight on your toes.
- 1 Stand like a gentleman. Like princesses, princes are required to stand for hours at public outings. While at these events, or in the public eye, their posture must be impeccable.
- Stand with your heels together and your weight evenly distributed on both feet.
- Turn your toes out at a slight angle.
- Keep your knees together.
- Allow one arm to hang naturally at your side; bend the other arm slightly at your side.
- Bring your head and neck forward slightly.
- 2 Learn to sit like a prince. Lower yourself gracefully into your seat. Set your feet flat on the ground. Bend your knees and keep them together—do not cross your legs. Rest your hands atop one knee. Sit up straight in your chair—do not slouch backwards or lean forwards. When it is time to stand, raise yourself slowly from your seat.
- 3 Walk with authority. When a prince walks, he strides with decorum and a purpose. As you step forwards, place each foot gently, yet firmly on the ground to avoid stomping. Allow your arms to follow the cadence of your stride. Keep your body and head facing forwards at all times—a gentleman does not twist his body.
- Whenever possible, avoid walking in a frantic rush.
- 1 Dress with fashionable conservatism. Princesses are fashion icons—they are celebrated for their chic, classic, and conservative style of dress. With a little effort and creativity, you can imitate their fashion forward, yet prim and proper, looks.
- Princesses don’t expose a lot of skin. Make sure the hemlines of your dresses and skirts hit just above your knees. Cover up your arms, chest, midriff, and back.
- Princesses invest in high-quality staple pieces that never go out of style. Splurge on a trench coat, a skirt suit, a black blazer, a white blouse, and closed toe shoes.
- Mix high-end and low-end pieces of clothing and jewelry, like Duchess Kate. This will make your outfits unique and more accessible to others.
- Princesses don’t pile on the jewelry. Limit yourself to two pieces of jewelry.
- For casual occasions, wear a pair of straight legged jeans, a blazer over a basic top, and pumps or flats. Accessorize with a scarf, simple jewelry, and a clutch.
- On formal occasions, wear a skirt suit or a coat dress. Accessorize the look with a bold hat, pumps, and simple jewelry.
- For special events, wear a simple evening gown in a bold color. Add bling to your look with brilliant jewels.
- 2 Apply natural makeup. Princesses enhance their beautiful features with natural looking makeup. For special occasions, they amp up the drama with a bold eye or a daring lip. To achieve their effortless and simple look:.
- Apply a matte foundation and concealer.
- Define your brows with a filler.
- Create a soft charcoal smoky eye.
- Line your eyes with liquid liner.
- Coat your lashes with several layers of black mascara.
- Apply a rose blush to the apples of your cheeks and a complementary color to your lips.
- 3 Perfect the princess blowout. In addition to their striking good looks, royals also have incredible hair. To achieve their enviable locks, princess have a team of professionals coloring, cutting, treating, and styling their hair on a daily basis.
- Treat yourself to regular blowouts at the salon.
- Get your hair professionally colored and cut.
- Curl the ends of your hair every day to create a finished, professional look.
- 4 Manicure your nails. Princesses have perfectly manicured nails. They often wear light, neutral colors of polish. Visit the nail salon regularly or give yourself manicures at home.
- If you don’t like colored polish, apply a clear top coat to your nails.
- 1 Elevate your casual attire. A prince looks presentable and fashionable at all times. Even his casual wear is impeccable. For casual outings, throw on a pair of well fitting jeans or chinos. Add a button-up shirt or polo and grab a jumper for good measure. Finish off your outfit with a leather belt, a nice watch, and pair of boots, loafers, or joggers.
- 2 Wear a well tailored suit. For business or slightly more formal occasions, male members of the royal family always wear a perfectly tailored suit. Invest in a high-quality suit and splurge on the tailoring—you won’t regret it! Pair your suit with a freshly pressed shirt, complementary colored tie, and a pair of leather dress shoes.
- For an additional touch of flair, accessorize with a pocket square and cufflinks.
- 3 Embrace the morning suit. When royals attend daytime formal affairs, like weddings or horse races, they wear a morning suit. This outfit consists of a tailed morning coat, a matching waistcoat, striped trousers. This look is often accessorized with a tie, a top hat, a cane, and a pocket watch.
- Morning grey, an all grey morning suit, is a popular alternative to the traditional morning suit.
- 4 Pull out a tuxedo for special occasions. When a royal makes an appearance at a formal evening occasion, he is always dressed in black tie attire. This consists of a traditional black tuxedo and bow tie. Like their other suits, the tuxedo is tailored to perfection.
- You should always pair your tuxedo with a freshly pressed shirt that has a turned-down collar and a pleated bib.
- Elevate your look with a brilliant pair of cufflinks and a pocket square.
- 1 Treat others with kindness and fairness. As public figures, royals are required to interact with people from every socio-economic, educational, religious, ethnic, and racial group represented in their country and abroad. They must treat everyone they meet with the same level of respect.
- Appreciate and embrace the diversity of your community.
- Treat everyone you meet as though they too are royal. Royals make everyone feel important and valued.
- Take the time to talk to people. Listen to their concerns, stories, and requests.
- 2 Practice humility. Members of the royal family are extremely privileged—their lineage, socio-economic status, a power affords them every opportunity and perk imaginable. A true royal, however, never flaunts their status or brags about their title. Instead, they remain humble and unassuming. You can demonstrate this character trait by:
- Celebrating the people around you and showcasing their accomplishments.
- Giving credit to those that have helped you.
- Refraining from name dropping.
- Stopping yourself from correcting others.
- Limiting the amount of time you spend talking and bragging about yourself.
- 3 Remain composed during irritating or embarrassing situations. Princesses and princes are expected to handle every situation with grace and poise. Instead of reacting negatively, she chooses to remain calm, collected, and positive. This conscious choice allows her to remain in control of her emotions, actions, and words. Develop your composure by:
- Overlooking minor annoyances.
- Brushing off embarrassing situations.
- Staying positive through stressful situations.
- 4 Consider your words and actions carefully. Since royals are high-profile individuals, their words and actions are closely scrutinized by the media and the public. To avoid a scandal, they must choose their words wisely and conduct themselves in an appropriate manner. While it is unlikely that the paparazzi will hound you, if you want to act royal, you must hold yourself to high standards.
- Be careful about what you post on social media. Avoid posting inappropriate pictures, videos, and messages.
- Think before you speak.
- Act in a respectful and dignified manner.
- 5 Support causes you’re passionate about. Princesses and princes are role models—their charitable deeds inspire others to to be selfless. Royals use their privilege and position to benefit those with less power. They dedicate their time, voice, and money to causes that they care about.
- Identify an issue or organization that you support. The issue could be anything, from advancing women’s rights to protecting endangered species.
- Dedicate your resources to advancing the organization’s mission. Start a social media campaign to bring attention to the issue your championing.
- Allow your actions to demonstrate what it means to be selfless.
Add New Question
- Question Can I still have sort of a carefree spirit as a princess? I’d rather be plain, old me than look regal if I can’t at least be a little bit carefree. Yes. It just depends on your character.
- Question How do I know that I am a princess? Unless you are descended from real-life royalty, you can’t be a real-life princess. But anyone can me a pretend princess, so embrace your inner love and go ahead!
- Question How do I give a speech like a queen? Adopt an accent, if appropriate. Accents almost always make you sound more sophisticated. Hold yourself very erect, and use formal language.
See more answers Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Submit Advertisement
- If you’re not yourself, everyone will think you’re an attention seeker.
Advertisement Article Summary X If you want to act and look like a Prince or Princess, even something as seemingly simple as sitting can be quite involved. For example, women will want to sit with one ankle tucked behind the other while men will want to make sure their knees are together and their feet are uncrossed.
Is Royal a real name?
Popularity of the Name Royal – The name Royal has been gaining in popularity in recent years, and it’s now one of the most popular names for boys in the United States. According to the Social Security Administration, the name Royal was the 209th most popular name for boys born in the United States in 2020.
Is royalty family real?
Plus Icon Buyer The Royalty Family Plus Icon Location Bell Canyon, Calif. Plus Icon Price $5.3 million View More Plus Icon Specs 6,753 square feet, 7 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms Plus Icon Lot Size 1.07 acres YouTube’s success has led to the spawning of almost innumerable video genres on the website.
- Of those, one of the most controversial is undoubtedly the so-called “family channel” genre that’s taken off over the last few years — video blogging channels run by the parents but prominently starring the whole family, including preteen children, toddlers and newborn babies.
- Pioneered and popularized by folks like the Ace Family, there are now dozens, if not hundreds, of family channels with significant followings.
Proponents of family channels say it’s all in good fun, often making comparisons to modern-day takes on “I Love Lucy” or “The Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet.” But critics take a more dim view, noting that the kids are too young to consent to their image being shared with the world at large, that the kids often must work long hours to produce content, and that much of the revenue from these accounts can tend to find its way into the parents’ pockets.
- And unlike in traditional Hollywood, where young performers are protected by child labor laws, the wild west world of YouTube has comparatively few regulations.
- The debates and hot takes will likely continue for years to come.
- In the meantime, one of the most popular of YouTube’s family channels is the Royalty Family, a Los Angeles-based clan self-described as a “modern day blended family” and headed up by Ali Saleh, originally from Lebanon, and his wife Andrea Saleh — née Yully Andrea Rincon Espada — a Colombian immigrant who previously worked as a television presenter and as an actress in adult films, including under the names Selena Spice and Andrea Rincon.
Today, the Royalty Family ranks as one of the most-watched family channels worldwide, with more than 17 million subscribers and nearly four billion lifetime views. Known for their comedic gags, challenges and over-the-top antics, they have quickly amassed a substantial net worth and scored lucrative brand deals with the likes of L’Oreal and Google Pixel.
- Naturally, that success has won them devoted fans and some harsh critics; in recent weeks, the negative remarks have become so widespread that the family disabled comments on nearly all their recent videos, which routinely rack up more than two million views apiece.
- The Royalty Family recently moved into a nearly 7,000-square-foot mansion in Bell Canyon, a guard-gated community deep in the San Fernando Valley; records reveal the Salehs paid $5.3 million for the one-acre spread in an off-market deal, a big number for the area.
Built new in 2019, the house was last sold that same year for $4.2 million to a local TV news anchor and her businessman husband. Boxy and very white, the contemporary structure is boxy and boasts an open floorplan, with clean lines and concrete floors throughout.
There are seven bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms, two living rooms and an eat-in chef’s kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances, plus walls of glass that spill out to a grassy backyard. By far the hilltop property’s best attribute are its views, which sweep over a huge swath of the San Fernando Valley. An infinity-edged swimming pool ups the visual ante even further, as do the outdoor fire features.
Also out back lies a full outdoor kitchen / barbecue center, and the house boasts an upstairs balcony with more panoramic vistas. Our front, there’s an attached four-car garage and motorcourt parking for another ten cars. Though it’s still not nearly as prestigious as nearby Hidden Hills, Bell Canyon’s prices and desirability have steadily increased over the years, as have the number of celebrity residents.
What is the number of Ferran?
The Valencian striker will be wearing the number ’11’ from now on – FC Barcelona have announced the jersey number assigned to Ferran Torres henceforth. The attacker will wear the number 11 on his back for the 2022-2023 season. Since his arrival, the Valencian had worn the number 19.
Who is the biggest royal family?
Largest royal family The largest royal family is the house of Al-Saud of Saudi Arabia, which had over 4,000 royal princes and 30,000 royal relatives in 2002. The kingdom was established by the patriarch, King Abdul Aziz in 1932, who had 44 sons by 17 wives, four of whom have ruled the kingdom since the King’s death in 1953.
- The country has a strong cultural tradition of polygamy and the extended family.
- Sons: King Saud (1953-64), King Faisal (1964-75), King Khalid (1975-82), the current ruler King Fahd Bin Abdul Aziz(who is very ill) and therefore his half-brother, Crown Prince Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz is running the country.
Records change on a daily basis and are not immediately published online. For a full list of record titles, please use our Record Application Search. (You will need to register / login for access) Comments below may relate to previous holders of this record.
What is The Royalty Family name?
The Royal Family name of Windsor was confirmed by The Queen after her accession in 1952.
How do I trace my family back to royalty?
How to Find Out If You Have Royal Ancestry – MyHeritage Knowledge Base Royal ancestry is one of the more exciting finds you might hope to make during your genealogy journey. The good news is, if you’re descended from royalty, you’re likely to come across this information fairly easily.
Research all your family surnames carefully. If you find records indicating where your ancestors lived, look up those residences and see if they are associated with royalty. Search for your family members in record collections that are specific to nobility and other notable historical figures.
Do this, and if the connection is there — you will find it. That said, here are some additional points to consider: