Julia Roberts and George Clooney have a friendship for the ages! The pair first met in 2000, before they teamed up for Ocean’s Eleven, and have since worked on a total of six movies together, most recently Ticket to Paradise, “We became instant friends,” Roberts told Jimmy Kimmel of meeting Clooney for the first time.
- You just meet people and sometimes you think, ‘I really don’t like that person.
- I have no reason to not like them.
- I just don’t like them and I will never change my mind.’ Then there’s some people that you meet, like my GTC, who you go, ‘OK, I’m going to know this person until the end of time.
- This is a good one.'” Following the first Ocean’s flick, the pair collaborated on Confessions of a Dangerous Mind in 2002, Ocean’s Twelve in 2004, August: Osage County – with Roberts starring and Clooney producing, in 2014 – and Money Monster in 2016.
Over the years, they co-chaired the Met Gala, celebrated each other’s careers, met each other’s spouses, and gushed over each other’s families, As for how they agreed to team up again for Ticket to Paradise, in which they play a divorced couple who travel to Bali in an effort to stop their daughter’s wedding with a man she just met, Roberts told ET’s Nischelle Turner that the whole thing was “kismet.” “We kind of read it at the same time, and we reached out to each other at the same time, and said, ‘I’ll do it if you do it,'” she recalled.
- And then to go from there to actually it work out – it’s really kind of miraculous.” “I thought, ‘I could only do it if it’s Julia,'” Clooney added.
- I think we both felt the same way, so, it was one of those things where we thought, ‘Well, let’s give it a go,’ and everything sort of fell into place.” When filming got underway for the project, the Clooneys – the actor himself, his wife, Amal, and his 5-year-old twins, Alexander and Ella – kept Roberts company while she was away from her husband, Daniel Moder, and kids, Henry, 15, and 17-year-old twins Hazel and Phinnaeus.
“Julia had the house down just below Amal and me and the kids,” Clooney told The New York Times, “I would come out in the early mornings and be like, ‘Caa-caa,’ and Julia would come out and be like, ‘Caa-caa.’ And then we’d bring her down a cup of coffee.
She was Aunt Juju to my kids.” “The Clooneys saved me from complete loneliness and despair,” Roberts noted. “We were in a bubble, and it’s the longest I’ve ever been away from my family. I don’t think I’ve spent that much time by myself since I was 25.” Their friendship seemingly made for a great experience on set, but it did make one aspect of filming more difficult – the fact that they had to share one kiss onscreen.
“I told my wife, ‘It took 80 takes.’ She was like, ‘What the hell?'” Clooney told the outlet of the kiss. “It took 79 takes of us laughing and then the one take of us kissing,” Roberts clarified. The fun Clooney and Roberts have together – both on set and off – is something that fans and co-stars love to see.
- 1 Are Brad Pitt and George Clooney friends?
- 2 Why didn t George Clooney and Julia Roberts date?
- 3 Does George Clooney love Julia Roberts?
- 4 How rich is George Clooney?
- 5 What movie did Brad Pitt play with George Clooney?
- 6 What movie did Jennifer Lopez play in with George Clooney?
- 7 What did Julia Roberts say about George Clooney?
- 8 Did George Clooney attend Meghan Markle’s wedding?
- 9 How old was George Clooney’s wife when they met?
- 10 Are George Clooney and Matt Damon friends?
Are Brad Pitt and George Clooney friends?
Brad Pitt and George Clooney spotted in all-black outfits on the set of ‘Wolves’ in NYC Brad Pitt and George Clooney were spotted filming their upcoming thriller ‘Wolves’ in New York City. Fans of the two stars shared their excitement to see the pair reunited and working together in Chinatown for their new project for Apple TV. ©GettyImages The two actors were photographed Thursday night on the set of the production wearing all-black outfits while filming one of the scenes. Brad wore a black leather jacket while George wore a black turtleneck over a black jacket. The pair could be seen as handsome as ever getting into character. ©GettyImages The Oscar winners became a fan-favorite duo after working on three installments of the Ocean’s franchise, and in the 2008 film ‘Burn After Reading.’ Not only are they known for sharing very good chemistry on screen, but they are also really good friends in real life. ©GettyImages Brad was recently photographed in Mexico with his new girlfriend Ines de Ramon. According to People, they arrived in Cabo San Lucas — a popular celeb destination— to celebrate New Year’s Eve together. “They are dating and having fun,” a source told the publication.
Who is older George Clooney and Julia Roberts?
‘This was just easy,’ recalls Clooney, 61, of forging a fast friendship on the Vegas heist film 22 years ago. ‘That’s how it felt with George,’ says Roberts, 54. ‘You just kind of go, ‘All right’
What movie has Julia Roberts and George Clooney as parents?
- ^ Jump up to: a b Rubin, Rebecca (October 20, 2022). “Box Office: Dwayne Johnson’s ‘Black Adam’ to Rule Over ‘Ticket to Paradise’ “, Variety, Retrieved October 21, 2022,
- ^ Jump up to: a b ” Ticket to Paradise (2022) “, Box Office Mojo, IMDb, Retrieved January 4, 2023,
- ^ Jump up to: a b ” Ticket to Paradise (2022) “, The Numbers, Nash Information Services, LLC, Retrieved January 4, 2023,
- ^ Hay, Carla (October 19, 2022). “Review: ‘Ticket to Paradise’ (2022), starring George Clooney and Julia Roberts”, Culture Mix, Retrieved December 27, 2022,
- ^ Fleming, Mike Jr.; N’Duka, Amanda (February 26, 2021). “George Clooney & Julia Roberts Re-Team In Ticket To Paradise ; Ol Parker Directs For Universal, Working Title”, Deadline Hollywood, Archived from the original on October 19, 2021, Retrieved October 19, 2021,
- ^ Fleming, Mike Jr. (March 5, 2021). “Billie Lourd To Star With George Clooney & Julia Roberts In Universal’s Ticket To Paradise “, Deadline Hollywood, Archived from the original on October 19, 2021, Retrieved October 19, 2021,
- ^ Kroll, Justin (April 27, 2021). “Kaitlyn Dever Joins George Clooney And Julia Roberts In Ticket To Paradise From Universal And Working Title”, Deadline Hollywood, Archived from the original on October 19, 2021, Retrieved October 19, 2021,
- ^ Fleming, Mike Jr. (October 19, 2021). “Lucas Bravo Joins Julia Roberts & George Clooney In Ticket To Paradise “, Deadline Hollywood, Archived from the original on October 19, 2021, Retrieved October 19, 2021,
- ^ Fleming, Mike Jr. (October 10, 2021). “George Clooney & Grant Heslov On Their Coming Of Age Tale The Tender Bar, And The State Of Film As Hollywood Struggles To Lift Out Of A Pandemic”, Deadline Hollywood, Archived from the original on December 1, 2021, Retrieved December 1, 2021,
- ^ “George Clooney, Julia Roberts film new movie Ticket to Paradise on the Whitsundays”, The New Zealand Herald, November 24, 2021, Retrieved December 1, 2021,
- ^ “Ole Bratt Birkeland BSC”, Independent Talent, Retrieved February 28, 2022,
- ^ Tulich, Katherine (March 9, 2021). “George Clooney and Julia Roberts’ Ticket to Paradise to Film in Australia’s Queensland”, Variety, Archived from the original on October 19, 2021, Retrieved October 19, 2021,
- ^ Jane Armitstead (September 25, 2022). “Full location guide: Qld hotspots where George Clooney, Julia Roberts shot new film”, The Courier-Mail, Retrieved September 25, 2022,
- ^ Stolz, Sam; Potts, Andrew (December 19, 2021). “George Clooney, Julia Roberts make waves in Miami, Gold Coast”, Gold Coast Bulletin, Retrieved December 20, 2021,
- ^ Rosel, Rachael; Ripper, Felicity (December 15, 2021). “Julia Roberts spotted hugging mystery man on Gold Coast beach”, The Courier-Mail, Retrieved December 20, 2021,
- ^ Hornery, Andrew (October 9, 2021). “George Clooney and Julia Roberts book their tickets to paradise in Australia”, The Sydney Morning Herald, Retrieved October 21, 2021,
- ^ “Where Filmed – Ticket to Paradise 2022”, wherefilmed.org, Retrieved November 16, 2022,
- ^ Grater, Tom (January 18, 2022). “Julia Roberts & George Clooney Rom-Com Ticket To Paradise Production Delayed In Australia Due To Covid”, Deadline Hollywood, Retrieved January 18, 2022,
- ^ “Lorne Balfe Scoring Ol Parker’s Ticket to Paradise “, Film Music Reporter, July 13, 2022, Retrieved August 12, 2022,
- ^ Maddox, Garry (June 30, 2022). “George Clooney and Julia Roberts channel Mamma Mia! in Aussie-filmed rom-com”, The Sydney Morning Herald, Retrieved July 3, 2022,
- ^ Grobar, Matt (October 12, 2021). “Universal Pushes Dates For DreamWorks Toon The Bad Guys & George Clooney-Julia Roberts Pic Ticket To Paradise “, Deadline Hollywood, Archived from the original on October 19, 2021, Retrieved October 19, 2021,
- ^ D’Alessandro, Anthony (April 6, 2021). “George Clooney & Julia Roberts Reteam Ticket To Paradise Sets Fall 2022 Theatrical Release”, Deadline Hollywood, Archived from the original on October 19, 2021, Retrieved October 19, 2021,
- ^ Tartaglione, Nancy (September 12, 2022). “Universal Delays UK Release Of Ticket To Paradise Until After Queen Elizabeth II’s Funeral”, Deadline Hollywood, Retrieved September 12, 2022,
- ^ Hayes, Dade (December 9, 2021). “NBCUniversal’s New Theatrical Window Scheme To Bring Films To Peacock After As Few As 45 Days Of Release”, Deadline Hollywood, Retrieved December 10, 2021,
- ^ “Ticket to Paradise DVD Release Date”, www.dvdsreleasedates.com, Retrieved November 22, 2022,
- ^ D’Alessandro, Anthony; Tartaglione, Nancy (October 18, 2022). “Global Box Office Needs A Hero: Black Adam Raging To $135M Worldwide Opening”, Deadline Hollywood, Retrieved October 19, 2022,
- ^ Jump up to: a b D’Alessandro, Anthony (October 23, 2022). ” ‘Black Adam’ Powers To $67M Opening, Dwayne Johnson’s Best Opening As A Leading Man – Sunday AM Update”, Deadline Hollywood, Retrieved October 23, 2022,
- ^ D’Alessandro, Anthony (October 30, 2022). ” ‘Black Adam’ Flies To $111M+ During Sluggish Halloween Weekend – Sunday Box Office”, Deadline Hollywood, Retrieved October 30, 2022,
- ^ D’Alessandro, Anthony (November 6, 2022). ” ‘Black Adam’ Gobbles Up Crunchyroll’s ‘One Piece Film Red’ At Box Office With Beefy $18M+ Third Weekend – Sunday AM Update”, Deadline Hollywood, Retrieved November 6, 2022,
- ^ Tartaglione, Nancy (September 12, 2022). ” Brahmastra Fires Up $26.5M WW Bow, Minions: Rise Of Gru Passes $900M, Top Gun Tops $1.45B – International Box Office”, Deadline Hollywood, Retrieved September 12, 2022,
- ^ ” Ticket to Paradise “, Rotten Tomatoes, Fandango Media, Retrieved November 20, 2022,
- ^ ” Ticket to Paradise “, Metacritic, Fandom, Inc. Retrieved October 24, 2022,
- ^ “Ticket to Paradise”, TVDorks, January 7, 2023, Retrieved January 7, 2023, } : CS1 maint: url-status ( link )
- ^ Piña, Christy (December 6, 2022). “People’s Choice Awards: Doctor Strange 2, Don’t Worry Darling Take Top Prizes”, The Hollywood Reporter, Archived from the original on December 7, 2022, Retrieved December 18, 2022,
What movie did Sandra Bullock and George Clooney play in together?
“Gravity (film)” redirects here. For the German film, see Gravity (2009 film),
|Theatrical release poster|
|Directed by||Alfonso Cuarón|
|Music by||Steven Price|
|Distributed by||Warner Bros. Pictures|
|Running time||91 minutes|
|Box office||$723.2 million|
Gravity is a 2013 science fiction thriller film directed by Alfonso Cuarón, who also co-wrote, co-edited, and produced the film. It stars Sandra Bullock and George Clooney as American astronauts who attempt to return to Earth after the destruction of their Space Shuttle in orbit.
- Cuarón wrote the screenplay with his son Jonás and attempted to develop the film at Universal Pictures,
- Later, the distribution rights were acquired by Warner Bros.
- David Heyman, who previously worked with Cuarón on Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004), produced the film with him.
Gravity was produced entirely in the United Kingdom, where British visual effects company Framestore spent more than three years creating most of the film’s visual effects, which involve over 80 of its 91 minutes. Gravity opened the 70th Venice International Film Festival on August 28, 2013, and had its North American premiere three days later at the Telluride Film Festival,
Upon its release, Gravity was met with widespread critical acclaim, with praise for its direction, visuals, cinematography, acting, and score. Considered one of the best films of 2013, it appeared on numerous critics’ year-end lists, and was selected by the American Film Institute in their annual Movies of the Year list.
The film became the eighth highest-grossing film of 2013 with a worldwide gross of over $723 million, against a production budget of around $100 million. The film earned awards and nominations from numerous critics and guilds. At the 86th Academy Awards, Gravity received 10 nominations, including Best Actress for Bullock and Best Picture, and won seven awards, including Best Director, Best Original Score, Best Cinematography, and Best Visual Effects,
Are Sandra Bullock and George Clooney friends?
Sandra Bullock and George Clooney have been friends. for decades, but when faced with an unexpected. betrayal, Sandra was forced to make a decision that. changed George’s life forever!
Did Brad Pitt go to George Clooney’s wedding?
Why Brad Pitt missed his buddy George Clooney’s wedding
One of George Clooney’s besties, Brad Pitt, has finally revealed why he missed his buddy’s wedding: He was working – and honeymooning himself.explained his much-talked-about absence to Access Hollywood at the premier of his latest film, the WWII drama Fury, saying that he was filming By the Sea, a romantic flick about a dancer who falls for a writer, which was penned by his wife, Angelina Jolie.Brad and Angie, who themselves married in a private ceremony at their French villa in August, were in Malta to begin filming By the Sea and, unfortunately, their shooting schedule clashed with the date of George’s wedding to British Human Rights barrister Amal Alamuddin.The trip is a working honeymoon for the couple who are currently living in Malta with with their bubbly brood of six children.Brad also admitted that he’s yet to send George and Amal a wedding gift, saying, “I still owe him something.”
Good news, Brad. Tradition dictates you have up to a year to send newlyweds a wedding present. Now he just has to figure out what to get the couple with everything! : Why Brad Pitt missed his buddy George Clooney’s wedding
Why didn t George Clooney and Julia Roberts date?
George Clooney and Julia Roberts first gave moviegoers a peek at their on-screen chemistry more than 20 years ago in “Ocean’s Eleven.” And now the old friends, who recently reunited for the new rom-com “Ticket to Paradise,” have revealed why they always chose to keep their off-screen relationship completely platonic.
- Of course, Clooney and Roberts have both been married to their respective partners, Amal Clooney and Danny Moder, for many years now.
- But that wasn’t the case decades ago, when the pair first met, which prompted Access Hollywood ‘s Kit Hoover to ask if they ever enacted a no-dating policy.
- To not date each other?” Roberts asked, adding with a laugh, “I don’t think we needed to state it.” Plus, even back then, there were other people in their lives.
“Julia was always in a relationship, or I was in a relationship,” Clooney noted. “We were fast friends right away. It’s been nothing but fun for us, so I don’t think that was ever really a thing.” In fact, Roberts, who’s better known as Auntie JuJu to Clooney’s 5-year-old twins, Alexander and Ella, made it clear that even the thought of getting cozy with her longtime pal is a big turnoff. George Clooney and Julia Roberts attend the “Money Monster” premiere during the 69th Cannes Film Festival. Idealink Photography / Alamy Stock Photo The leading lady proved that by responding to Clooney’s joke that maybe they should “take this to a different level” by gagging at the mention of it.
“Well, you don’t have to react that bad!” he shot back. The funny exchange was similar to one they shared during a visit to TODAY just days earlier. At the time, Roberts admitted that she found kissing Clooney for their latest film “kind of ridiculous.” To which he deadpanned, “Well, thanks for that. You know I was a two-time ‘Sexiest Man Alive’?” Ree Hines Ree Hines is a freelance writer and editor who covers pop culture, lifestyle stories and trending news.
She’s also a soul-music loving, coffee-obsessed member of both Team Cat and Team Dog. Ree lives in Tampa, Florida, and is a regular contributor to TODAY.com.
Did Julia Roberts date Brad Pitt?
Did Brad Pitt and Julia Roberts ever date? Brad Pitt and Julia Roberts have been friends for many years, but the pair have never dated — despite rumors to the contrary. The duo have appeared in several movies together, including The Mexican, Ocean’s Eleven, and Ocean’s Twelve.
Did Julia Roberts used to be married to George Clooney?
Did George Clooney & Julia Roberts ever date? – Did George Clooney and Julia Roberts ever date? No, they’ve never been romantically linked but they have been friends for a long time, having met on the set of Ocean’s 11 in 2001. For Ticket to Paradise, Clooney said the script was “clearly” written for him and Roberts.
- She agreed.
- It somehow only made sense with George, just based on our chemistry,” she explained to the in an interview published in September 2022.
- We have a friendship that people are aware of, and we’re going into it as this divorced couple.
- Half of America probably thinks we are divorced, so we have that going for us.” Clooney added, “We should be divorced because, so that would be really bad.
Just saying,” in reference to his wife-of-eight years, human rights lawyer Amal Clooney (née Alamuddin). Ocean’s Eleven courtesy of Everett Collection For all their natural comradery, the duo reflected on how awkward it was to share a kiss for their latest film together (they have played romantic interests in the past, most notably Danny Ocean and Tess in the Ocean’s franchise).
- One kiss.
- And we did it for, like, six months,” Roberts told the Times,
- Clooney quipped: “Yeah.
- I told my wife, ‘It took 80 takes.’ She was like, ‘What the hell?'” Roberts elaborated further: “It took 79 takes of us laughing and then the one take of us kissing.” In an interview with, Roberts joked that the movie could be undone by all the pressure on it to be considered good.
“I think it’s so funny and George is so funny and George and I together, it’s probably going to be terrible because there’s too much potential for it to be great, it’ll just implode on it itself,” she said sarcastically. Roberts and Clooney are super close though.
While in filming Ticket to Paradise, they (as well as Amal and the Clooney children) had to quarantine together on the tropical paradise of Hamilton Island. “The Clooneys saved me from complete loneliness and despair. We were in a bubble, and it’s the longest I’ve ever been away from my family. I don’t think I’ve spent that much time by myself since I was 25,” Roberts said in the New York Times interview.
“Being in Australia was really challenging because of all the Covid regulations, and I think it’s a real testament to friendship and to the creative environment we were in that it wasn’t even harder because I’m not built to be one person anymore.” We’ve mentioned Clooney’s personal life—a wife and two five-year-old children, Ella and Alexander—but what about Roberts? She’s been married to cinematographer Danny Moder for 20 years; they tied the knot in 2002. Getty Images The Clooney-Roberts on-screen chemistry has also been pretty lucrative, with Ticket to Paradise earning nearly $60 million at the international box office. They’ve starred in five movies— Ocean’s Eleven, Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, Ocean’s Twelve and Money Monster, and worked together as actor-producer in an additional title, Osage Country,
- They hit a new milestone on October 9, 2022, as the combined gross amount of their projects has totaled more than $1 billion.
- Reported that Ticket to Paradise is Roberts’ biggest film at the international box office since 2017’s Wonder and Clooney’s biggest overseas hit since 2016’s Monuments Men,
- One of the biggest rumors of Roberts’ tenure as a rom-com icon was that her trademark smile was insured for $30 million.
The Oscar-winner debunked that myth, though, telling the New York Times : “No. What am I insuring it against? How would you do that? I mean, if my smile was insured, there would be someone at my house on a nightly basis saying, ‘You need to floss longer.'”
Does George Clooney love Julia Roberts?
Oct.12, 2022: George Clooney and Julia Roberts explain why they’ve never dated – Julia Roberts and George Clooney. Tim P. Whitby/Getty In an interview with Access Hollywood, the Ticket to Paradise costars chatted further about their friendship — including why they never dated, or took things to “a different level.” “Julia was always in a relationship, or I was in a relationship.
Did Julia Roberts stay with George Clooney?
Why George Clooney and Julia Roberts Never Dated Fans have long flocked to the movie theater to see George Clooney and Julia Roberts ‘s chemistry play out on screen, but the stars admitted that there’s actually never been anything romantic between them.
- The actors sat down for an interview with on Wednesday to promote their new romantic comedy, Ticket to Paradise,
- During the conversation, the host asked a series of rapid-fire questions about the pair’s longtime friendship.
- When asked about their first impressions of each other, Clooney replied that Roberts “made me laugh,” while she called him “gentle.” And in terms of what quality they admire most about one another, Clooney said he respects her “kindness” while she admires his “fortitude.” The interviewer then asked the Oscar winners, “Did you ever have a no-dating policy back in the day.Years and years ago before you were ever in a relationship?” Roberts replied, “To not date each other? I don’t think we needed to state it!” Clooney elaborated on why they never felt the need to take their relationship to “a different level,” explaining, “Julia was always in a relationship, or I was in a relationship.
And we were fast friends right away. So it was nothing, but it’s been nothing but fun for us. So, I don’t think that was ever really a thing.” The question is understandable, however, given the stars have played love interests numerous times over the last 20 years and starred opposite one another in films such as Ocean’s Eleven, Ocean’s Twelve, Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, and Money Monster,
In their latest project, out later this month, Clooney and Roberts play a divorced couple who plot to stop their daughter from marrying a man she just met, and may or may not fall in love all over again in the process. In another interview with the show, the actors also explained that their friendship can actually make some of those romantic movie moments even more awkward.
Clooney shared that his wife Amal and their 5-year-old twins came to visit him on set the same day that he and Roberts were shooting a kissing scene. Clooney said that even though “they weren’t around” for the actual kiss, “It’s really bad,” joking that his kids would have asked, “What are you doing papa? What is that?” But Roberts said that after 20 years of friendship, kissing each other just feels downright ridiculous.
How rich is George Clooney?
George Clooney Net Worth 2023 Source: YouTube According to Celebrity Net Worth, George Clooney has a net worth of $500 million. George Clooney is an American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter who was born on May 6, 1961, in Lexington, Kentucky. He first gained recognition for his role as Dr.
- Doug Ross on the television show “ER” in the 1990s.
- Since then, he has become one of the most famous and respected actors in Hollywood, known for his good looks, charisma, and talent.
- Clooney has appeared in many successful movies, including “Ocean’s Eleven,” “Up in the Air,” “The Descendants,” and “Gravity.” He has won numerous awards for his work, including two Academy Awards (Best Supporting Actor for “Syriana” and Best Picture for “Argo”), four Golden Globe Awards, and a BAFTA Award.
In addition to his work in film and television, Clooney is also known for his activism and philanthropy. He has been involved in many humanitarian causes, including efforts to end the conflict in Darfur, promote democracy in Myanmar, and provide aid to victims of natural disasters.
What movie did Brad Pitt play with George Clooney?
Brad Pitt and George Clooney appear to be having fun on the set of their new movie. The two longtime friends and actors were photographed in high spirits on set Monday while filming some more night scenes for their new movie Wolves in Chinatown, New York.
- Pitt, 59, and Clooney, 61, were snapped both in sleek matching black leather jackets and slacks, as they smiled and chatted behind the scenes.
- Clooney wore a black turtleneck with matching dark pants, while Pitt wore a white undershirt and light gray pants.
- The stars were also caught grinning together in the front of a stunt car, with Clooney behind the wheel and Pitt in the passenger seat, as they chased 26-year-old Austin Abrams’ character (clad only in his underwear) through the streets.
Gotham/GC Images Pitt was spotted earlier in the night in a bright red puffer jacket with a bright yellow “Shell” T-shirt and a green beanie as he arrived on set for the shoot. He was seen signing some autographs for fans before filming began. The film follows two lone wolf fixers (Clooney and Pitt) as they are assigned to carry out the same job, according to The Hollywood Reporter,
Both stars are taking on dual credit acting and producing the movie through their production companies. Jon Watts, who directed the three latest Spider-Man films, will direct. splash / SplashNews.com Wolves was reportedly highly sought after by several companies like Sony, Netflix and Lionsgate for the rights to the film, with Apple Originals Films ultimately winning a bidding war to package the film, according to the publication.
Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE ‘s free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories. The two actors have filming in New York City this month. Last week, on Jan.24, the duo shot scenes while wearing similar layered ensembles, consisting of gray slacks, black leather jackets and shiny black shoes.
As seen in another photo, Pitt wore a teal velour jumpsuit over a white undershirt and white sneakers and carried a yellow Loro Piana cashmere scarf to ward off the chilly N.Y.C weather.T.JACKSON / BACKGRID Wolves reunites Pitt and Clooney back on camera for the first time since 2008’s Burn After Reading,
The two also previously starred together in the Ocean’s Eleven film franchise. When asked about working together on another project, Clooney joked to P EOPLE that “Brad was obviously the cheapest of the actors available,” “He’s a friend of mine and we have a really good time together,” he added.
“I’m really looking forward to it.” JosiahW / BACKGRID The two long-time friends have not been shy about trading jabs and compliments about each other in the past, with Pitt calling Clooney one of the ” most handsome men in the world ” in an interview with Vogue in September. “If I was gonna name someone present, well I gotta name that George Clooney f—er because why not?” he said.
“Because usually, I’m always taking him out, and he’s always taking me out.” Clooney agreed in an interview on CBS This Morning : “He’s right about that. Let’s face it. He’s right.” “Well, I do have some things to say about him and it will include the word f—er in it, apparently, since he used that about me,” he added.
What movie did Jennifer Lopez play in with George Clooney?
This Steven Soderbergh movie is not just sexy, it’s smart and stylish too. Image via Universal Pictures Jennifer Lopez is due to star in the hotly-anticipated action-drama The Mother, available on Netflix May 12. The film is based on the story of an ex-assassin who comes out of hiding to protect her daughter. Whilst Lopez has proven her serious acting chops in other well-known dramas like Hustlers and the biopic Selena, another notable drama may have slipped under the radar.
- The crime-drama in question is Out of Sight (1998), featuring Lopez opposite George Clooney,
- With undeniable chemistry between the leads, this movie is not just a visually appealing crowd-pleaser.
- With genuinely smart characters, a creative structure, and cleverly-employed shifting power dynamics, this Steven Soderbergh movie is of more substance than just a play-by-play between two (very) good-looking love interests.
As such, it should be regarded as one of Lopez’s most enticing movies.
What movie did Mark Wahlberg and George Clooney play in together?
Based on the true-life best selling novel by Sebastian Junger, The Perfect Storm stars George Clooney, Mark Wahlberg, Diane Lane and is directed by Wolfgang Petersen.
What did Julia Roberts say about George Clooney?
Roberts’ and Clooney’s wife Amal on their close family Ties – Over the years, the pair have shared stories about the close bond that they have built between their families. In a 2016 interview with People magazine, Roberts told the outlet that she and Clooney have “just stitched their lives together.” “All these people that come into our lives; my husband, my children, his wife Amal Clooney. In September, Amal spoke of her family’s close bond with Roberts as she remembered how they spent a few months together in Australia while filming “Ticket to Paradise.” (Samir Hussein/WireImage) “We spent a lot of time together,” Amal continued. “It was wonderful.” Roberts also discussed their time in Australia during an interview with Variety.
Do Brad Pitt and Sandra Bullock get along?
Brad Pitt and Sandra Bullock developed film that never got made Published: 04:40 BST, 22 September 2022 | Updated: 06:10 BST, 22 September 2022
- and have both had storied careers as A-list actors in Hollywood for several decades and counting.
- But many fans might be surprised to learn that the two stars hadn’t worked together in the same film, despite having a warm friendship, until this past year when they appeared in back-to-back movies: the action-comedy Bullet Train and the action-adventure comedy,
- It turns out the duos onscreen debut would have come many years earlier in a comedy film they collaborated on together but in the end it never got past the development stage.
Not to be: Brad Pitt revealed he collaborated with Sandra Bullock on an idea for a film many years ago that would have them star together
- In a new interview, promoting his new skincare line Le Domaine, Pitt was asked to reveal any skincare regimen he follows.
- While Pitt passed on sharing an beauty secrets, with a smile, writer Kathleen Baird-Murray hoped he might warm up to the idea of chatting about face creams by adding a bit of humor when she suggested he talk about how his routine has evolved over the years, without making it ‘too QVC’.
- ‘I wouldn’t know how to do that, unless it was a comedy,’ Pitt shoots back while laughing out loud.
- It’s at this point that he remembers the movie idea that he and Bullock had collaborated on so many years ago involving a couple who were stars with QVC, the flagship shopping channel that specializes in televised home shopping.
First onscreen film: Bullock’s cameo in Bullet Train this past year was the first time the two lead actors ever worked together on the same movie ‘Actually, Sandy and I did once try to develop a whole idea of a husband and wife team, who were QVC’s most successful salespeople, but we’re getting a divorce,’ he shared with the magazine.
- Pitt, 58, goes on to reveal that the couple ‘hate each other’ and have resorted to letting their heated disputes play out on air ‘as we sell things.
- That’s as far as we got.’ The flick never did get past the early stages where they flushed out some of the main concept and ideas.
- On screen again in 2021: Returning the favor, Pitt had a cameo in The Lost City that was shot a couple months after Bullet Train; Bullock stars in the lead of the hilarious action-adventure comedy alongside Channing Tatum Pitt and Bullock consider themselves to be great fiends ever since meeting at an Irish pub about 25 years ago, according to In fact, during the UK premiere of Bullet Train, for which Bullock has a cameo, Pitt would go as far as to call their friendship ‘old time Hollywood.’ ‘Sandy is an angel for me,’ Pitt admitted to ‘I can call her for anything – she will drop her holiday for me.
Really. “Stop your holiday and put on your gown and come host a 1000 person event for me,” and she will do it.’ He added: ‘It is so fun to cross pollinate our movies like this – it’s like old time Hollywood.’ Since debuting in the U.S. on August 5, Bullet Train has grossed $222 million worldwide on a budget of around $90 million.
High praise: During the UK premiere of Bullet Train, for which Bullock has a cameo, Pitt would go as far as to call their friendship ‘old time Hollywood’ Old time mates: ‘Sandy is an angel for me,’ Pitt admitted told Hello Magazine. ‘I can call her for anything – she will drop her holiday for me’ The Lost City, starring Bullock alongside Channing Tatum, had its premiere back on March 22 in the U.S.
Pitt would make the trip to the Dominican Republic for his cameo in the hilarious movie that ended up grossing $190.8 million on a $68 million budget. The two leading actors have had comparable career paths, both making their debut on the silver screen in 1987, with Pitt getting his start in the comedy film Hunk, while Bullock scored her first film role in the action-thriller Hangmen.
Was Meghan Markle friends with George Clooney?
Amal Clooney Adores Meghan Markle – George Clooney and Amal Clooney It always feels amazing to see a woman supporting another and Clooney is one of the best examples out there. According to E! News, an insider revealed how the barrister has been helping Markle settle into her new life. They also stated that Markle trusts Clooney’s instincts and goes to her for help.
Meghan goes to Amal for many things and really trusts her instincts. Amal adores Meghan and is thrilled to see her become a mother. They will be living very close to one another and hope to see each other often. They have an understanding and common ground that has really helped Meghan and provided her with support.” Not only is Clooney there to support her friend emotionally and mentally, but she also takes part in the joys of her life.
During Markle’s pregnancy, Clooney threw her a baby shower along with Serena Williams. We hope the friendship that formulated between the two couples after the wedding continues to flourish! Source: The Things Amal Clooney George Clooney Meghan Markle Prince Harry Mishkaat is a medical student who found solace in content writing. Having worked in the industry for about three years, she has written about everything from medicine to literature and is now happy to enlight you about the world of entertainment. She has written over 500 articles for FandomWire.
Did George Clooney attend Meghan Markle’s wedding?
The couple looked like actual wedding cake toppers at this royal event. Updated on 08/01/22 10:16PM Ray Tamarra Amal and George Clooney have been friends of the royal family for some time now. If you remember, they both attended Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s wedding last May, and Amal was seen at Markle’s recent baby shower in New York.
And this week the Clooneys were back in London for royal business, this time as guests of Prince Charles at a fancy dinner. The always glamorous couple obviously dressed to impress for the Buckingham Palace event—so much so in fact that they looked exactly like walking, breathing cake toppers. George was dapper as usual in a black tux, while Amal stole the show in an elegant white gown that featured a regal asymmetrical cape.
According to Vogue, it’s a vintage couture piece from Jean-Louis Scherrer’s spring 2007 collection, and it was designed by Stephane Rolland. Sadly, for anyone who wants to re-create the look, the label shut down in 2008. It seems Amal picked up the gown at a luxury boutique called William Vintage in London.
Clearly, she knows how to source vintage gems. Chris Jackson Amal paired the dress with glittering diamond earrings, a metallic box clutch bag, soft curls, and a red lip. The event is known as the Prince’s Trust dinner, and it’s organized for donors, politicians, and supporters associated with Prince Charles’s youth charity, Prince’s Trust International.
The trust supports at-risk young people and helps them with educational opportunities and job training. The Clooneys were joined by other stars such as Chiwetel Ejiofor and Benedict Cumberbatch; their friends Meghan and Prince Harry, however, weren’t in attendance.
Did George Clooney go to JLO wedding?
Who are Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck’s second wedding guests? – Image: Getty Images The only two people who attended Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck’s first wedding in Las Vegas were Jennifer’s child Emme, 14, and Ben’s daughter, Seraphina, 13. Ben warned his ex-wife and his family last minute of the wedding, but most didn’t attend.
“Ben did tell about the wedding, but I’m told that it was only Friday at the earliest. It was very, very minimally planned in advance and was largely spur-of-the-moment. Violet stayed home because she’s extremely loyal to her mom.” However, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck’s second wedding was of family and of course, star studded.
According to Page Six, friends like Matt Damon, Jimmy Kimmel, George Clooney, Renee Zellweger, Jane Fonda and Drea de Matteo were in attendance. J-Lo and Ben’s longtime friend and podcaster Jay Shetty officiated the wedding. Everyone in J-Lo and Ben’s blended family was there: Ben’s kids: Violet, 16, Seraphina, 13 and Samuel, 10, and Jennifer’s twins with ex-husband Marc Anthony: Emme and Maximilian, 14.
According to Hollywood Life, the two invited J-Lo’s family that lives in her hometown New York City, “They had some loose ends related to the wedding to sew up, including a food tasting, and also work out some travel arrangement details with their people there.” Ben’s brother Casey Affleck did not attend the wedding but sent the newlywed couple well wishes.
“Good things are worth waiting for. Here is to twists and turns, new beginnings, and finding new reservoirs of old love,” Casey wrote on his Instagram. “Welcome to the family. Get ready for some real dysfunction! Kidding. I am kidding. Jen, you are a gem.
- We love you so much!!!” According to Entertainment Tonight, guests were welcome to wear all white to their wedding.
- Guests were gathering at The Perry Lane Hotel to head to Jennifer and Ben’s wedding.” a source added.
- Everyone is dressed in white with most women in white dresses and gowns, and most men in white suits, a majority in linen material, but the dress code features a wide variety.
Some men are in white shorts and sneakers and there is a female guest in a white fringe leather jacket and sparkly cowboy hat.” Filmmaker Kevin Smith tweeted, “This is as formal as I’ve been dressed since maybe my First Communion when I was 7.”
How old was George Clooney’s wife when they met?
‘I met George when I was 35 and starting to become quite resigned to the idea that I was going to be a spinster,’ she said.
Are Angelina Jolie and Amal Clooney friends?
Amal Clooney And Angelina Jolie Do Not Like Each Other – If there is one person who is not very fond of Angelina Jolie, it is Amal Clooney, Both Clooney and Jolie are not very keen on talking to each other or even being there in each other’s presence because of their difference in opinion. Angelina Jolie Both the Barrister and the actress have different ideologies and views which prevented Jolie from going to the wedding. Both their political views also differ and so neither Amal Clooney nor Angelina Jolie wish to make contact with each other, having a dislike extremely strong for each other.
Are Matt Damon and George Clooney good friends?
Advertisement Matt Damon and George Clooney are very good friends, both on and off-screen. The duo has been together for a long time, with Damon serving as Clooney’s right-hand man when the former bachelor finally decided to tie the knot. The two have appeared in numerous Hollywood hits together.
They made the political thriller Syriana, starred in the Ocean’s 11 blockbusters, and produced each other’s movies too. Matt Damon has appreciated George Clooney for all he has done for him and thanked him for giving him multiple opportunities to work with him. His respect for The Flash actor is always the highest and even supported Clooney through his thick and thin days.
But the Bourne Ultimatum actor refused to get in a battle against him, not when he has much more to achieve and accomplish in the industry. George Clooney and Matt Damon Also read: “I still remained an extra”: Matt Damon Was Disappointed Watching Ben Affleck Leading $194M Film Despite Not Recognizing Him at First
Are George Clooney and Matt Damon friends?
Dave Quinn is a Senior Editor for PEOPLE. He has been working at the brand since 2016, and is the author of the No.1 New York Times best-selling book, Not All Diamonds and Rosé: The Inside Story of the Real Housewives from the People Who Lived It. Matt Damon and George Clooney have been friends for almost 20 years.